Reviews for An Oliver Twist
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love the Irish accent. This was a really good one shot. You should write more of them.
AdooreKhwab chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
A sweet story :)
Explore.Dream.Discover chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
If you didn't notice, I'm totally stalking all your stories because I can't get enough of your writing! I don't know what it is, but I love everything you write. Not only is it written well, but the characters are fleshed out and so likable.

I loved Oliver. I loved how you wrote his accent. Sex-ay. Please write more one-shot! Please just write more overall!
Breaking Sad chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is ... awesome! :D
Broken Soup chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I thought this was a brilliant short story :)
XxCliche-SpicexX chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
The first paragraph threw me off a bit, it's a little I did this and then that but I really liked this one-shot, it was pretty cute :).
woah.ashlo chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oliver's 'Irish' heritage seems distinctly Scottish. I think you've confused the two.
xcathy chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh my gosh. I love the whole Irish accent thing, I thought maybe I would get annoyed of you overdid it but you didn't. My favorite part was when they were eating Lucky Charms, I was cracking up. Haha. The ending was very sweet too. My only complaint is that maybe she should have been worried after they kiss and stuff. Like she cheated on her bf after dating for a year and I felt maybe she should have a bigger revelation on liking Oliver.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awww! Cool! Love it!
Chris seemed like a jerk and Oliver was really cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I have committed myself to read everything you write because I don't want to miss out on a single word. This was an adorable, absolutely wonderful oneshot. Best one I've read I think.
the poison apple chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh my, this story is absolutely amazing! It is divine, and the descriptions are so vivid, I can almost smell the pine trees and the logs, and feel the warmth of the fire! I'd love to read more from you :D
Eve in the garden chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Love this! so evocative, i could really see everything you described. I agree, I think you could really keep going with this! :)
Lidi Millegar chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hey!
Honestly, with this story I was hoping that it wouldn't be a oneshot! The plot was very rich and drew me in at the beginning, and the characters are all memorable. Obviously, my favorite character had to be Oliver because you made his personality one that would be a favorite to everyone, especially when nervous Chris acts like a big jerk during the contents of An Oliver Twist. Gen, however in my views, seems to be a little too unsure. Why be dating Chris when you know how much that Oliver cares for you anyway? I understand that she fell into his "routine," but her character seems like she would have pulled away earlier,when Chris stopped making her smile.

Also, I seem to see a lot of run-ons in this story (or just a lot of commas; DO NOT WORRY- I have a problem similar to that because commas look like they may go in a place where they really do not )). I think that maybe you could have built up the reason behind her relationship with Chris a little more because that made me more confused of why she didn't just go to Oliver when they knew each other's feelings at the beginning.

Thanks for your feedback on my story as well! PM me if you want to know more about any of my stories or my review on yours!
_LIDI MILLEGAR
FrankieJJ chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
And this is just as equally as amazing as TDF. OMG the ending was perfection.

I heard from ADoR's PFon that you were writing a new story? I hope you decide to put it up on FP! I'll read anything you write.
Nadia Ocean chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Loving the Irish accent! Haha! And great story. One of my fav oneshots I have read! Keep writing!
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »