Reviews for An Oliver Twist
renegade01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Cute oneshot. I love the Irish accent. ;)
PersnickitySnit chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
My life is complete when you post things on FP. This is the single best one-shot I've ever read. Your stories have substance, even when they are short. LOVED IT.
SceneEffect chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Amazing! As always, you have a talent for writing! Oliver is such a good person, and a wonderful name for the Irishman!

Is Gen Spanish or Irish? I know that Gen is a Spanish name.

Are you going to update The Deadly Flower anytime soon? You left it at such a nasty spot. XD

A great oneshot to start the new year. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I really liked this! It was soooo cute! Oliver is the most perfect name for an Irishman such as himself. Is Gen Irish, or Spanish? I know the name is Spanish.

Anyways, great as always! Are you going to continue The Deadly Flower? I wanna read more, and you left it at such a nasty spot. :P

Anyways, a great oneshot for the new year! :) Hope you had a great year!
Identification Please chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Very good! New Year is a time for new beginnings isnt it?
An.Imperfect.Circle chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Nice :) :)
bowl of strawberries chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
oh my lord, this is brillianttt. i LOVED it. just what i needed. please continue the deadly flower AND write one shots? (: happy new years to you too!
SoulSam chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I absolutely loved this, such a cute little one-shot! I totally want an Irishman of my own now :)

I can't wait to read more of your work, I hadn't realized how much I missed it until finding this gem in my inbox.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6