Reviews for Soundproof
Breathless02 chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
Oh wow... The scene with taylor and lo was really nice :)
They are so in love and when Lo said, that Taylor was his, aw it warmed my own heart! Thank you for the update ;)
Breathless02 chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
I can so understand lo for hating blaise all the more now. I mean..its her fault that he had to go through that emotional tumult.
I like it that Taylor and Lo are more open with their relationship :).
Thanks for the update and good luck on ur finals! :D
Wavern16 chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
Lol, I feel like Taylor is whipping Lo or something for him to behave, great work!
Wavern16 chapter 19 . 12/8/2012
LOL! Awesome! Me likey the sexy scenes!
Breathless02 chapter 19 . 12/7/2012
Omg! This tension! It's so awesome :D
Wavern16 chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Oh hot damn you can't leave me on that kind of cliffhanger! I command thee to make another chapter in very little time! LOL, and come on, you know A Christmas Story is a classic that never gets old! Lol, great job buddy!
Breathless02 chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Oh my god. You're seriously killing me here! Red is there?! And lo just got better! But now its taylor's turn again xD.
Wow, you're amazing!
Breathless02 chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
This was a great chapter! :D

I love how they finally touch more and are more couple like ;D.
And now they are friends with the rouge!

Wavern16 chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
lol, awesome! I love how you added the lovey dovey scene in the shower! But damn it, why did you cut the sexy part out of the *ahem* intimate part? Lol, anyway, love it buddy!
Wavern16 chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
Ohohohohoho! Looks like someone is finally getting a soul! Finally! I thought Lo would never get all touchy feely! Lol, great job buddy! and how could Lo not like chicken soup? The same as why he can't like cotton candy! He's unamerican!
Breathless02 chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
It was so cute when lo said that he couldn't sleep without tylor being there! Who knew that he acts like such a kid when sick xD.
Pls update again, i really love this story!
Wavern16 chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
lol, I'm dying to find out how the hell Taylor survived that without getting hurt, so I can't wait for the next chappie! Hurry up Muffy!
Breathless02 chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
I'll give you over a thousand reviews if I could! Honest!
Usually it's taylor whose on the hurting end and now it's Lo. I hope he will come to realize that Taylor's alright! I really wanna know what happened to taylor though and why blaise and their boss made such a secret about it :D

Thank you for updating so frequntly, you totally made my day! So thanks again :D
Wavern16 chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
LOL! Either Lo has finally lost it, like I knew he would, or Taylor really is back! And I bet he is! You can't kill Taylor off yet! Lo isn't completely obsessed yet! Jk, great work!
Wavern16 chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Well, I guess I know how to make Lo feel in my story when Taylor seems to be almost gone. Lol, great job buddy! I love it! And I never thought I'd say this, but poor Lo! lol, he's kinda warming up to me a bit.
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »