Reviews for Soundproof (OLD VERSION)
Breathless02 chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
You described lo's feelings so well, it made me tear up!
Is taylor really back? Or not?
Breathless02 chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Oh please let taylor appear in the next chapter! I miss hum so much anf i can't bear to see logan wallowing in so much depression!
Awesome chapter! Thank you :D
AraxiaJustice13 chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
Oh no.. D:
Not on here anymore chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Gahhh! Damn it! Why do you have to leave on a cliffhanger! No Taylor! Don't be dead! Not yet anyway! LOL, jk, great job buddy!
Breathless02 chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Sooo awesome! But i truely hate blaise for beating around the bush. Even if taylor is dead...she should have told him!
Oh, I wonder what will happen! :D
Breathless02 chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
O-oh my god! What did blaize mean by saying "he's not here"?
Is he...gone...like...dead? Never-ever! Cause he is the main protagonist :D. You wouldn't let him die, right...right?
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease update soon :D
Not on here anymore chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
lol I was actually surprised how short this one was! but anyway, I can't believe Blaise lied! And where the hell is Taylor! I'd like to know! You better not have killed him off yet! Lol, great job buddy!
Not on here anymore chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Awesome! I love Blaise so much! She's a great character! I would be like that too with snow! Lol, and I love how dangerous she can be when she's mad. Go girl! Lol, great job again buddy!
Breathless02 chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Thank you for the update. I actually like the chapter very much! Well...a little short I guess but it was awesome nevertheless ;).

I hope you update soon, but I'll wait patiently anyways.
Thanks again :D
Breathless02 chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Moooooore! Please :D
Breathless02 chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
You're so awesomea, i totally love this series of yours!

I want Lo and T to finally cuddle in bed, it had been so so SO cute when they did it before :D.
It's really great how the story and their relationship sowly evolves. I will keep following our awesome story! :D
Eryn Foster chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Yay another chapter! Hahahahaha! I thought you were gonna have a kinda lovey dovey scene with all the hinting and whatnot, but I'm really just glad you updated! Woooo :)
Not on here anymore chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Great job buddy! And no, Blaise doesn't annoy me at all, but oh boy, she sure does annoy Lo! Lol, awesome! Glad you updated!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Loving your work.

Aww, Lo was trying to be nice XD and Taylor was like, get me whatever if you must. Poor dog-man.

Then T can fly? Ugh, I definitely have to read the others before this!

And the end? He knows them?

I must read on!

No point of saying update soon. Still have more to read. Good work, Averick-chan!
Eryn Foster chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
I loved it! When are we going to see more, though? :) I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »