Reviews for Soundproof
Breathless02 chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
You described lo's feelings so well, it made me tear up!
Is taylor really back? Or not?
Breathless02 chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Oh please let taylor appear in the next chapter! I miss hum so much anf i can't bear to see logan wallowing in so much depression!
Awesome chapter! Thank you :D
AraxiaJustice13 chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
Oh no.. D:
Wavern16 chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Gahhh! Damn it! Why do you have to leave on a cliffhanger! No Taylor! Don't be dead! Not yet anyway! LOL, jk, great job buddy!
Breathless02 chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Sooo awesome! But i truely hate blaise for beating around the bush. Even if taylor is dead...she should have told him!
Oh, I wonder what will happen! :D
Breathless02 chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
O-oh my god! What did blaize mean by saying "he's not here"?
Is he...gone...like...dead? Never-ever! Cause he is the main protagonist :D. You wouldn't let him die, right...right?
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease update soon :D
Wavern16 chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
lol I was actually surprised how short this one was! but anyway, I can't believe Blaise lied! And where the hell is Taylor! I'd like to know! You better not have killed him off yet! Lol, great job buddy!
Wavern16 chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Awesome! I love Blaise so much! She's a great character! I would be like that too with snow! Lol, and I love how dangerous she can be when she's mad. Go girl! Lol, great job again buddy!
Breathless02 chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Thank you for the update. I actually like the chapter very much! Well...a little short I guess but it was awesome nevertheless ;).

I hope you update soon, but I'll wait patiently anyways.
Thanks again :D
Breathless02 chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Moooooore! Please :D
Breathless02 chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
You're so awesomea, i totally love this series of yours!

I want Lo and T to finally cuddle in bed, it had been so so SO cute when they did it before :D.
It's really great how the story and their relationship sowly evolves. I will keep following our awesome story! :D
Eryn Foster chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Yay another chapter! Hahahahaha! I thought you were gonna have a kinda lovey dovey scene with all the hinting and whatnot, but I'm really just glad you updated! Woooo :)
Wavern16 chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Great job buddy! And no, Blaise doesn't annoy me at all, but oh boy, she sure does annoy Lo! Lol, awesome! Glad you updated!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Loving your work.

Aww, Lo was trying to be nice XD and Taylor was like, get me whatever if you must. Poor dog-man.

Then T can fly? Ugh, I definitely have to read the others before this!

And the end? He knows them?

I must read on!

No point of saying update soon. Still have more to read. Good work, Averick-chan!
Eryn Foster chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
I loved it! When are we going to see more, though? :) I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »