Reviews for Soundproof
Ky chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
Okay this is gonna sound a little annoying but please update soon!
ArtsyNerd chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
I love the fact that to Blaise having boobs is a sign of adultness. If this is true someone please inform my mother :)
Wavern16 chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Nice job buddy! Lol, doing things behind Lo's back, naughty naughty! Great job!
AraxiaJustice13 chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
That soundmaker is kinda pissing me off -.- But meh . Love where this is going c:
Wavern16 chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
lol, I remember reading this, awesome as usual! I love it! Poor guys, I hope they will catch these guys
Wavern16 chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Awesome job buddy! Love it! Poor guys, I hope things work out!
Bridgett-blah chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Even after finishing the chapter, Im still hung up on the fact that you made me miss out on the totally hot making looooove scene between Lo and Taylor :c Oh well.

Hi Blaise :D

Eppppp. Im happy.

Make me even more happy by updatng soon.

Yea?

Yeah:D
Wavern16 chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Awesomeness as always! I hope you feel better soon, bud. Lol, how about Taylor just buys a random camper to annoy the hell out of Lo? It would be hilarious!
Bridgett-blah chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Oh sweet baby jesus...I kinda like the sound guy..He's like. Bad ass. You know, its like Red has a thing withe the five senses. Taylor and taste...and the sound guy with...sound. lol. Idk. Goodnight xD
Bridgett-blah chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Awwwwwww:D He got Taylor a preseeeeennnnttt:D How adorable. Heheh. And thay totally made outtt! :D THere should be more of that, just saying ;D Hahaha. ummmm. Yea. I loooove these two. Its like. We all know how Lo is, so while usually people would be put off by his annoying asshole-ness, I personally just love him more for it. And I love that Taylor is so used to it. They are so perfect. :D
Bridgett-blah chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Oh god. This makes me sad D; Poor little Taylor...Ugh. I hate REd. Stupid fuking sjutyhdoifhzsd[irhgya[eigy. Grrrrr. Poor Taylor. And Lo is the perfect way to distract Taylor!;D Hehehe...

Ehem. As I was saying. Gonna keep reading now.
Bridgett-blah chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oooooh snaaaaap! Snizzap! Snapperdoodles! Ok Im done with that!

Hahaha xD

But seriously. Already we've got some action, bro! Me likey! YES! lol. Yea, since I have homework, these reviews are ggonna be short and simpleeeee. Sortaaaaaa. Blah. Okay. FORWARD MARCH!

Or whatever that could replace 'march' that has to do with reading. I dont know.
Wavern16 chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Awesome job buddy! Love it! Poor Lo and Taylor! I wanna know more about that sound maker guy! Great job!
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Please upload the next chapter soon! I love this series, as well as your story carpe diem and the real bloodsuckers! You are an awesome writer!
AraxiaJustice13 chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Love this ! Gah ! I'm extremely curious about that dude Taylor 'knows' :x && That intimate momnt was too cute c; I wanna be greedy && Get more XD !
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »