Reviews for Rapunzel, Rapunzel
Littlebluecandle chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Oh, No! She got kidnapped!
Littlebluecandle chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Yay!
Littlebluecandle chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I love this story!
Littlebluecandle chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
So cool
Bugoutcomedy chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Oh, no! Poor Ronald's unconscious, and Rapunzel's been kidnapped! Argh! But more importantly, poor Ronald! Lol, I just love Ronald. :D

Anyway, it's been a while since we talked, and I have six messages to respond to that I'll either get to after this or tomorrow. But knowing the amount of homework I have waiting for me, if I don't respond to your messages after this, I'll probably have to put it off until next weekend. Ugh. :(

Okay, back on topic. I can't believe Carlos and Lillian didn't tell Rapunzel that she's their daughter. I mean, they must have been struggling with it, as you so artfully hinted at, but I can't believe they didn't break down and spill. Not even Lillian, who is a mother. Out of anyone, I would expect a mother to break in that kind of situation. I love this chapter and the chapter before this one, and I can't wait for updates. Oh, and please let Ronald be okay! We wouldn't want him to have brain damage or anything. XD

BUG
InfatuatedCritic chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
This revision is much, much better then the original chapter you posted. I can't find any grammatical or spelling errors either. Good job. :D I look forward to the next chapter!
InfatuatedCritic chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
How-how did Ren get that hair? Was she disguised as Carlos? Ugh, onward to the next chapter.

[After her fifth time around, Rapunzel stopped to catch her breath and bent over, her hand on her chest, looking at Ronald. "I have never been able to run that fast.]

You forgot to put another quotation mark at the end of the sentence.
InfatuatedCritic chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Regina is... a monster. That is all I can say. Poor Ronald!

Found a few errors:

[His mother, the former queen passed away when Ronald was only two of age so his memory of her was quite faint.]

Reading this out loud, I found it pretty awkward in terms of pacing. I would place a comma after 'queen', and change 'when Ronald was only two of age' to 'when Ronald was two years old'. Additionally, place a period on the word before 'so'.

["Good, good," the king muttered as he motioned for his sun to follow him to the courtroom.]

'sun' should be 'son'

[Even the waiter, dashed away the moment her cup touched the table without even taking his tip.]

I'd take out the comma after 'waiter'. The entire sentence looks fine without it.
InfatuatedCritic chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I'm starting to like this variation of the Rapunzel tale! You've got yourself a new follower for this story.

However, I did find two very minor errors:

["That is boring, Mother," Rapunzel protested as she pulled her hair back up threw the window.]

'threw' should be 'through'

[The few times that they did, she found herself to shy to speak to them.]

'to' should be 'too'
InfatuatedCritic chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
["No, no! You must understand, my wife and I can barely afford a decent meal for just the two of us, and now we have a baby to feed as well. Me must steal to survive."]

In the last part of the sentence, did you mean 'we'? The "me must steal" is a little awkward.

Other then that small error, you've got a good start to this!
azq1617 chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
This story is really good! You should definitely continue it, if you can!
Bugoutcomedy chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
Hi! I finally got around to reading the new chapters! I'm so proud of myself. XD

Anyway, it's late, and even if I ramble on, it's only going to be about how awesome the last three chapters were. :D So ramble time! Ronald and Rapunzel met! Yes! And the thief in Rapunzel came out. Ooh. Blah, I'm not really sure I'm making any sense. So I'm just going to say that I love this story, can't wait for the next update (if you can write another chapter), and foxes love fire. That's why there's a web browser with a fox on fire curled around a globe! XD *in a zombie voice* Need...more...sleep.

BYE!
Bugoutcomedy chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Tsk, tsk. Rapunzel should know better then to let a stranger into the tower. Even if he did say they were friends, she should have tested him first to see if he was telling the truth. Anyway, lovely chapter! Hm, I'm not sure what else to say. Amazing chapter, still laughing over the name choice for our thief, and I still like grapes. Ooh, thimbles are fun little things, aren't they? *head-desk* So...tired. *sigh* I've now turned this review into something completely pointless. So I'm just going to end this with ENCHANTED DOOR FAIL! :D

Bug
Bugoutcomedy chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Hello, my fine friend! I am here and I am reviewing your wonderful story! Lol, I don't know why, but I felt like saying that. :)

Anyway, my thoughts on this chapter. I love Prince Ronald! He's probably my favorite character so far. Oh, you seem to have a knack for picking names! It just so happens that my dad's name is Miguel. You should've seen my reaction, I started laughing so hard that I was glad to have been alone or else I would've gotten weird looks from my family. :D On that note, I also like Princess Regina even though she is the meanest person so far. I've noticed I can read a certain sentence and a really vivid picture will pop into my brain and that happened when Regina told Ronald about the girl's public flogging. So, I'll probably remember that sentence forever now. :)

So, recap. I loved the chapter; Prince Ronald is my favorite character; Princess Regina is a monster and that's it! Good job!

Bug
ChangeMyName chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
I have a duck named Ronald... :). Overlooking that random fact, I liked this chapter. I can't wait for Rapunzel and Ronald to meet!