Reviews for bestfriendsforever
SugarRayne chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
And this is what happens when you think that stalking eldritch abominations is a good idea. :)

I doubt this was your intent, but what I got from this was a tale of a very, very annoyed Slenderman and an insane little girl that just won't stop messing with things that she shouldn't. In other words, instead of Slendy stalking someone, I saw this as a tale of someone stalking Slendy for once - and it hates that. That little girl was not normal from the get-go, probably because she witnessed Slendy eat her little sister. That basically drove her a bit nuts, so what started as a potential meal for Slendy eventually became an annoyance to it. It basically just said, "You know what, enough of this. I don't want to be your friend. Go away." When trying multiple times to tell her to back the ever-loving hell off didn't work, Slendy got annoyed and melted her face off (with acid spit, which is awesome), laughing at the irony of the girl who thought it was a tame, gentle, friendly being. It figured that this way, the girl would finally realize that she was trying to get the attention of something dangerous, something that didn't want her attention. That is, she "played with fire", as the doctor says and as Slendy so ironically echoes. It then proceeded to watch her and ensure her fear of it, so it could finally be left alone/eat her/possibly both. Then when she got more insistent and basically became an obsessive little fangirl, it had to take more desperate measures. In this case, that means going, "Fine, you want to be my best friend so damn bad? Screw it. I'm going to eat you now." So in other words, Slendy solved his annoying stalker problem in the most efficient way it knew how.

Again, I doubt that was your intent, but I don't think this was a truly straight take on the child-stealing aspect of the Slenderman Mythos. It's definitely interesting to see Slendy have an annoying stalker for a change in the form of a child - or perhaps it views all children as annoying because they constantly think it's an imaginary friend, when really, it just wants to be left alone to hunt and observe humans in peace. And when it's not left alone, THAT is when it takes more extreme measures.

Surely a favorite for being a bit more interesting than the average Slenderman tale. Thanks. w
LunaDescent chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was creepy as fuck... I really liked it! :D I like the use of a young child (female?) and the way how Slenderman seems to value the friendship and then he returns to his murderous self. Very interesting. I found it sort of difficult to comprehend what he was saying but I got the general gist of it for most of it. I really enjoyed this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh, wow. This is really creepy. Awesome, its really cool.
mackieG13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is a...delightful Slenderman story, and a good creepypasta.