Reviews for Mental
pixyfairy120 chapter 5 . 1/22
10 or 11 days? It's been nearly 2 years... Is this story abandoned?
KashiRyuu chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
This is tooooooo cute! I hope I can handle it or I might pass out on the adorableness! Cant wait to see were you are taking this story!
Coli Narago chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
I think I might be getting into this story a little more than Two Halves, believe it or not! Actually, probably not. I friggin' love that story. But this one's way, way up there. I can't wait to read more.
Emma
Coli Narago chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I absolutely love your characters. I was refraining from reviewing until I had read about both of them, and I seriously love them. I was looking for something to hold me over until Two Halves was updated again, and I certainly found it - and in your work none the less!
Emma
heyitsstupidme chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I really like this story and I think updating every 10 or 11 days is not that slow.
It's great to know that the story continues.
I like Aaron and Thomas, but I think Aaron even more. I think I just know more about Aaron and his life and you write a lot about his feelings. Of course, also about Thomas' feelings, but for example, we haven't found out who David is yet.
You have written many good stories :)
Skyless11 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
AWWWWWWW This was one of you're sweetest stories! I mean, seriously sweet. Adorable. With so loveable characters! and at the same time so real... I'm so sad to see that you're not updating anymore :(
I'm really curious how it will develop when you pick it up again :D

I really, really REALLY love Aaron! He's just so lovable! So easy to be compassionate and all that! Really nicely made characters, and you didn't even reveal that much... As always, purely amazing!
Also, a thing I noticed: how in the name of the good Lord can you match the names with the characters so well? I know it's such a hard job to find names. Great job!
Astrido chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
i really like this story. please, go on with it.

i want to know who it is and what happened to this david.

cheers

astrido
MyWeirdWorld chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
I'm back to review again XD I gave you that huge review last time ;)

I'm sorry i didn't reply earlier but i think i forgot to alert your story XD I alerted it now haha

last time I reviewed I wasnt in the revalidation centre yet, but now i am (im in my sixth week). I got more small things you might want to use for the story?

uhm.. it's also kinda odd when people move out of the centre and go home for good XD the people change so often. Of course, people in a mental hospital have to stay longer then the people in the revalidation centre, but it's odd when people leave and when people come.

I also noticed that in the beginning, it's horrible, but after a while I actually started liking the centre. Everyone there has to survive it as much as you do XD so i dunno, you grow close to everyone there. And when you try to explain to people you know outisde the centre where you are and with what kind of people (people in my group had cancer/harttransplants/strokes/traffic accidents etc.) their eyes go all glassy cause they just can't understand everything.

Also, maybe it's good to include sport activities? some sort of PE class? It bonds people and you stay in shape and build up stamina.

I hope i helped you a bit more XD

xx
Raelynn76 chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
First off: I read your story Wilson & Taylor...and I loved it! They were absolutely adorable. After I came across this story I was even more intrigued. Last year I had spent a week in a behavioral health clinic for severe depression. (kind of heavy, i dont even know you! haha) I was really amazed of how accurate your description of the hospital were, along with the type of people that were in it. I was in a teenage wing, 13 -18, and your right, there are MANY different ...degrees of situations everyone is in. While I was there I found myself forgetting about my troubles because they seemed silly compared to some of the stories i heard. Sorry, Im rambling. Quick Note: Where I was we were not allowed to be within sitting distance with the opposite sex. There was to be no whispering. Shoelaces, cords of any kind, batteries, electronics were no permitted into the wing. kids came morning, noon, and night, and were discharged not as quickly...but new faces were always present. And we we allowed family visitors during meals. Sorry, I have more that i think could help but i dont expect you to read all this. Please, don't give up on the story. :)
Hope Kills chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Awwww they came to each other :,) and they aré both bonding better. I bet Aaron must be incredibly happy he has a friend and a shot with Thomas. This is so cute :)
MegGibson chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
aww, they're so cute together :)
Limiear22 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Awww. Now they know they are both gay. Aaron should really be happy :D Please update.
JHeartbreak chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
This is good. To be honest the last chapter felt a little lost, like you didn't know where to take the story, but this one is really on track again. I love their interactions.
my poor toaster chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
I'm so glad that theyr finally bonding :3 theyr so cute-dorable together!
Limiear22 chapter 4 . 2/12/2012