Reviews for Hunger
XxRin-sanxX chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Okay, there weird conversations are, well, weird even for me and confusing me, but I like it. The end part is confusing, but I like it. Uh, it was good and well written like everything else I've read so far.

Rin
AdriannaRomantica chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I felt that this story was very jumpy, yet flawlessly smooth. It was an enjoyable read. The characters' relationship was a breath of fresh air for me because I've never read a story here where they were so in sync. I do feel as this could go on, but it really doesn't have to. It finished fine on its own. Thanks for sharing :)
mo person chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
wow, this was very good! it had so little dialogue, but so much plot and excitement! how did you do it! i loved it!

wow.

mo
Jill Montino chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
It's quick, it's nimble, it's smart, it' fun and it's just on the border of becomming to obscure but somehow it's just the perfect amount of information. I love your quick wording - it fits the story perfectly - and even though I really want more of these two, I still think it would ruin the mood. Because the story leaves you unsatisfied in a good way
Failure Played In Stereo chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Loved this story, very short and sweet and makes you wish there was a bit more to come. Definitely be looking out for a sequel if you do one :)