Reviews for Midnight Swallows and TV Cameras
Leolion101 chapter 50 . 9/22/2014
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Simplegift96 chapter 49 . 8/27/2014
All the fluff and domestic-y scenes the past chapter(s) got me in this really comfortable and safe bubble. Like, you know the type where you believe that nothing major will disturb that space and routine you've got going, like, the calm before the storm type of thing? Yeah, that. But then you mentioned CHAOS. Gurl, you don't do that ish because I am slightly on edge now and I don't know whether to enjoy the peace or to do something else. But you said it's a different kind of chaos? So, I'm just gonna patiently wait out what you've in stored.

Anyway, really minor typos found but nothing you gotta worry about. My brain's still not functioning right even though it is close to 6pm here *sigh*

But I am seriously enjoying the teases about Riker and Jeff getting married because, like, it is destined; it is fate *_* Ahhhhh
Leolion101 chapter 48 . 7/31/2014
You have no idea how happy I am that you're back! I like fangirled so hard after email that you wrote another chapter! I really love this story and want to see it finished ω
Kenneth95 chapter 47 . 8/10/2013
The first thing i thought when i seen this was holy shit lol, thanks for the update on what's happening and i'm sure that everyone understands the circumstances and why there hasn't been any update's, plus it's not your fault and I can tell your obviously peeved about it too, at least now i have an excuse to go back and read it all again so thanks in a way :D, can't wait to see the next chapter and i'm sorry for your loss,
your external hard drive will be sorely missed.
Simplegift96 chapter 45 . 11/5/2012
It is the angst you mentioned! But completely understandable. :)
And, ahhh! I am finally caught up with Riker, Jeff and the whole gang! I wish they really have tumblr though ;(

Nitpick time!
"Not that is something we have never done"
But that is nothing major so..yeah :)

Just keep writing like you do, 's awesome! Can't wait for the next update!
Simplegift96 chapter 42 . 10/31/2012
I am stuck in fictionpress world.. The end :D
Just a few nitpicks because I'm a prissy little nitpick nazi, or whatever :P
•Logan just giggled and wiggled around in Riker's arms as he dried her off."
•Riker laughed as he judged how shirt he should cut Darren's hair. (Shirt should be short I'm guessing, yeah?)
•waiting for the moment when Braxton was going to take off and jump at Darren like his normally did.
Are these the correction stuff that you were saying that you missed but saw when you read back on them?

You know what? I completely agree with Lily, Darren's so cute and adorable and he should not be ashamed of his ears.. Damn those kids who made fun of him *shakes fists in air* _
What I'm wondering though was when Alyssa took those pics of Riker and Darren. She like a ninja? o.O Clearly, I am currently obsessed with ninjas..

Lily's last comment? Perfect.
Simplegift96 chapter 41 . 10/30/2012
This had me in fits of laughter. Like, everyone else is asleep in the house and here's me laughing like a freaking a silent ninja! ...err, anyways.. You might wanna check out this sentence;
"She can go on and on for hours about how stupid with both were"
I think it was supposed to be "we" instead of "with" but that's it really. Nothing major.
Lovely chappie! ;D
Simplegift96 chapter 40 . 10/29/2012
Riker and Jeff and crew...I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH T_T How on earth did I manage to survive two months without you?

Okay, all drama inside, this chapter is adorable and lighthearted and boy do I need to get a good dose of that.. Yay :D
Guest chapter 41 . 8/9/2012
This is the best boyxboy I have ever read please upload soon
Simplegift96 chapter 39 . 8/1/2012
Hello! I have finally caught up! Actually no, not yet because I still have to read that seperate story. But I am close! :D Anyway, just a few nitpicks because your story is just that perfect.
Think you just forgot a word here or something: "nodded once before looking back at the, quirking an eyebrow"
I think it was supposed to be Joey's name instead of Jeff's: "Selena and Jeff gasped out as"
Anyway, that's it. Ciao! :)
Simplegift96 chapter 38 . 7/21/2012
I am super glad that Riker is back on medications and will be feeling better :) Although that whole scene with Alyssa and Curt and the promise rings is just hilarious and adorable :3 I still can't believe they haven't noticed anything until now. And it had to be pointed out to them! Also wtf? That is not the kind of thing you blog online, especially somewhere as public as Tumblr. That is messed up and I'm glad Riker told them off. I did not expect that though so well done you! :D
Simplegift96 chapter 37 . 7/15/2012
How could you? T_T *hand hovering over the computer* No, I'm too sad for Riker. Selena too. How can they just kick her out? And four cuts? I can't even.. T_T
Simplegift96 chapter 36 . 7/10/2012
Yes cuddling is good *head nod* I like the little tidbit you put it about Selena not being surprised about Riker's scars and Sabra's eyebrow raising. Subtle :)
Simplegift96 chapter 35 . 7/10/2012
Holy sh* is right.. First it was..with no.. Which was expected yet not so expected.. Then it was the actual gift which made me go all "D'awwwww "" and finally it was the.. I can't believe.. I just went all mad crazy and shocked and everything else.. Wow. Best. Gift. Ever.
Oh, might just wanna check this bit "Rike rand" just something minor. It's somewhere near the end before selena left.. :)
Simplegift96 chapter 34 . 6/25/2012
Ha! Selena you are awesome! :D Awww 's so cute Riker teaching Darren how to play the piano :3
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »