Reviews for Bones and Feathers
lilie.adaire chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
This story is very interesting. I really like the plot line, and the possibilities being an unknown. The one thing that confuses me is Theta in this story. I'm curious as to what his purpose is in the story, and why no one seems to like him. I also like the way that you have the interaction between Antonio and Jadyn. It causes problems between Antonio and Ryan, but it does not seem like a bad thing. I believe this will be amazing when it is completed. Cannot wait for more to be posted.
Shade the Viridescent chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
OMGGGGGG You guys are brilliant masters of updates and I love you.

First of all, WHETTAAAAAAA WHETA WHETA WHETA WHETAAAAA. *lots of hearts* Whaaaat does Theta know about Little Will? I'm so curious now. DX

Ok, I laughed SO DAMN HARD when Antonio started asking the questions about Alaska. GUYS I HAVE BEEN ASKED SO MANY QUESTIONS LIKE THAT. I've also been asked whether I ride a polar bear to school, and if I know what grass is, and whether I have a pet penguin. PENGUINS ARE AT THE BLOODY SOUTH POLE. Oh god, it's so much fun to agree with people, though. So I really, really enjoyed that bit. :'D I've never gotten the "ice skating on the ocean" bit. But it's also really fun to show people the "Alaska gang sign", where you curl your pinky, ring, and middle fingers to your palm to the bottom knuckle, and stick out your pointer finger and thumb as far apart as they go. It makes the (rough) shape of our state! :D

(Also, the best thing for shock value is to tell people that we always have at least a half-foot of snow by Halloween. I have never had a Halloween where I didn't have to wear a coat, boots, and gloves.)

That was more rambling than I planned on, but it really made me feel like I could connect with Tommy. *heart*

ANYWAY.

Omg that is a ridiculous discovery, you guys. OMG. I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE HOW THIS TURNS OUT. He's paying exactly child support and TOMMY YOU'RE USEFUL BBY. C':

Guys, he'd BETTER NOT go after Will. Seriously. My poor Wheta feels can't take that beating.

Happy early birthday, Katelyn! :D Love you, chica!

Thanks for updating, y'all! Please do so again or I might actually explode. Or, y'know, actually do my homework. And that would be bad.

Shade the Viridescent chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
...waaaat. WHAAAT.

That whole first bit was just me going "shit shit shit WHAAAAT". Why did Oliver have the knife? DDD: And why do I still think he's innocent? Oh geez, you guys.

Sidenote: I may have capslock ranted at my friend on chat when I saw Theta and Will. I was like "THETA THETA FUCK YES THETAAAA".

Antonio and Jadyn are so cute but it's so weird to think of Jadyn as old enough to date. I keep thinking of her as the...what...10 year old girl she was in the previous one. (Was Sweet Dreams the one right before this? I can't remember.) Anyway. They are adorable and I approve even though I have to remind myself that she's not 10 anymore!

And the bit where Ryan tells Theta that Tommy's here and Theta's hand goes up was really cute and kind of sad and I'm not sure why.

LIONEL YOU ARE CREEPY GTFO.

Thanks for updating, chicas! :D Please do so again soon!

Shade the Viridescent chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
...ask Allah a tissue? What?

Yaaayyy, Will! And he got to talk to Oliver! :D

Oh geez, now I'm really worried about Carol. Like, really worried. D:

XD Jadyn and Antonio's interactions are so cute and hilarious and awkward. *heart* And I love that Ryan is one of those kinds of dads, the overprotective ones. BECAUSE OF COURSE HE IS.

Anyway.

Thanks for updating, chicas! :D You should do it again soon, please, cuz I'm real worried for Carol. D:

Shade the Viridescent chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Everyone/Shade? :'D I love you guys

But my opinion will have to wait because THIS. FUCKING THIS.

"...and how the Devil had given back William his memories prematurely. He also remembered William punching him in the jaw for lying to him about Sweden." I LITERALLY THREW MY ARMS IN THE AIR AND BEAMED WILDLY AT MY SCREEN AND CHEERED. NOT EVEN KIDDING. ADLFAJDKFLAJFKDLAJ DOES THIS MEAN THAT WILL REMEMBERS THETA? YOUR ANSWER HAD BETTER BE YES BECAUSE OTHERWISE I WILL BE EXTREMELY CROSS AND PROBABLY ALSO CRY A LOT. AND YOU WILL HAVE KILLED MY BUZZ.

Now that that's out of the way... I am loving this so much. I thought it was Lionel, but he's being so nice. Of course, that doesn't mean it wasn't him... I'm more or less stumped on this one, and I have a feeling that my hunch (about it being Lionel or whatever Lionel actually is) is at least partially wrong. But seriously, I'm really enjoying this. :D

XDDD Also Ryan is such a typical dad. XD I'm kinda tempted to go check "Save Me, San Fransisco" to see who Jadyn ends up marrying, but I won't for now.

And I love the bit about how everyone else Ryan knows is gay. XD I missed it when I was reading it, but in my little scrolling back and forth for the review I spotted it and giggled.

Aaaand Oliver and Lionel are weirdly cute? I have a feeling I'm going to really regret saying that. :I

ANYWAY. I can tell this shit's about to get so very real (and probably without Theta, sadface), and I am SO EXCITED. :3 Also I reviewed on time! C':

Thanks for updating, chicas! Please do so again really soon!

Straight up derpin chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
I meant to say this in my review, but then I sent it too quick and only realized I hadn't after I'd submitted it.

I'M SORRY YOU HAD A BAD DAY, KATELYN. I'm glad it's better now :D

Latni-chan, who really needs a new memory because this one is CRAP
Shade the Viridescent chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Woo, an update! :D

Ok, seriously, this creeped me the fuck out at the beginning. Not gonna lie. That was a terrifying way to begin it. Kudos, I read, like, the first half or more with my mouth open and a (probably rather amusing) look of horror on my face. Or so I assume. That's what I felt like.

Gah, I don't even... I can't talk about anything else in this chapter because that was SO CREEPY. Although I got kind of really excited when Theta was mentioned, because I love him to pieces. And Ryan is being insensitive again. :C He needs to stop that, he does it a lot. I think he has a problem.

Aaaand William is adorable and amazing and deserves ALL the bearded dragons for taking the death of his birds as well as he did.

But seriously, chicas. CREEPY. CREEPY AS FUCK.

Geebus.

Thanks for the update Please do so again soon! And keep bringing the fabulous/creepy, I love it so :D

Shade the Viridescent chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Ok, clearly when I thought I'd reviewed I hadn't. This is weird. Evidently my memory has put me on a flawed need-to-know basis. o.0

Anyway. I have no coherent thoughts, really. There's just a big rumbly feeling of "OMG SO EXCITE THIS IS AWESOME". Which I suppose normal people would call anticipation, but meh. That doesn't do it justice.

Basically, chicas, you've totally got my interest here. I am wiggling around in my chair in excitement to see what the hell is happening. :'D

So please update soon so I don't have a heart attack or something. Or decide to sic my crazy cat on you after giving him catnip. XD

Thanks for updating Please, please do so again soon!

Shade the Viridescent chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
D'awww, Riomas! :D It's good to see that again. I will admit I wasn't quite able to see the scene between Ryan and Rio the same; for a few sentences, I had to keep reminding myself it wasn't canon. *shot*

Anyway. Ahh, I love all these guys. Can I just say that? Because I love them all. I love everyone. :D

And I could've sworn Alaska recognized gay marriage. Guess not. :/

Also. Will and Jadyn's sibling relationship is sooo cute. :D

*cough* David Tennant actually likes Coldplay. When he hosted NMTB, he sang that last bit of the song a couple of times when people dissed Coldplay. :'D (Ilovethatman.)

Good lord, that was rambly. Thanks for updating! I hope it wasn't a psychopathic killer! I hope it was a psychopathic...baker...person. Who made you a delicious cake. A delicious cake of inspiration. Y'know, so you can update soon again. :D

Shade the Viridescent chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
...dude. Intense. That is the word to describe this chapter. Not in terms of action, but in terms of character development.

All of Ryan and Antonio and being sad about old friends dying was so great (well, greatly written, it was depressing to read).

And then there was Oliver and I just want to give the kid a giant hug because he's so cute. :3 And I have my own theories about who Lionel actually is, but I won't share them cuz I have no proof. *shot*

And poor Oliver at the end... DDD: I really want to give him a hug now. He seems so sad...

Thanks for updating, chicas! Fabulous chapter, as per usual. Please update again soon! And get some sleep. XD

Shade the Viridescent chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Unsaturate! Sorry I took so long. ' *shot*

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. IT'S LIKE A LITTLE HAPPY REUNION AND EVERYTHING IS LOVELY AND NOTHING HURTS. :D

Well, except the mentions of Rosa. D':

But anyway. Little William is so cute, and Jadyn is fabulous as usual, and Rio and Thomas are so adorable and Katelyn and Ryan are their badass, funny selves, and IT'S SO GREAT.

I didn't even know Tommy and Rio were going to be in here! It was a lovely little surprise for me and I may have squeaked a little. Only a little!

I am SO EXCITED YOU GUYS. :DDDDD

Thanks for updating, chicas! Please do so again real soon or I may explode. o3o'

Shade the Viridescent chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
NEW STORY, HELLS YES! :D

...wow. Shivers down my spine, chicas, shivers down my spine. DDD: Y'all are awesome at carnage and gore.

This is the bonechilling beginning to what is sure to be a splendiferous saga, chicas! Kudos. As soon as I finished this, I went to where I was chatting with my friend and was all, "Dude. The Kaitlyns have an awesome new story up. It's pretty bitchin'."

Maybe not exactly like that. But that's mostly cuz she's not listening to me anyway, she's watching Merlin and bugging me to post to an RP. ANYWAY.

So excited, you guys! EXCITE! Also scared, but it's like Moffat-scared, so it's all good. (don't blink ohgod never blink IT'S BEHIND YOU)

I'm rambling. Thanks for...er...starting this! Please update soon!