Reviews for 101 ways to remain Insane
ComedyGirl127 chapter 106 . 10/7/2013
Hahaha. Laughing so hard. I love this guide :) Feeling extra insane now
How A Revolution Dies chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
You mentioned my horrifically insane name! I am Bob. How did you know? Are you a squirrel?
Isis 47 chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
I'M PERFECTLY INSANE WITHOUT READING THIS! But I am. Both reading it and insane, because I'm reading it and I don't need to, therefore I'm insane. *Smiles without blinking*

Too bad I don't know how to dance. In my defense, I'll just sing 'I Dreamed A Dream.'

- PSITBYDNUITLT3rd (Person Sitting In The Background You Don't Notice Until It's Too Late The 3rd)
4everandalwaysme chapter 106 . 11/13/2012
Can't get enough of this insanity! I shall come up with a way to expand the insanity of the world!

Step 1: Spin around in a circle three times. One...two...four! If you aren't insane, then you wouldn't have succeeded in questioning my counting abilities.

Step 2: When somebody looks at you like you're crazy, just laugh. Laugh like you've never laughed before! Yes! Do it!

Step 3: Pretend to choke. Someone will eventually try to save you from dying a tragic death due to fake choking. It can happen!

Step 4: When they come within three feet of you, stand up straight and stare at them like they did something wrong. (Because odds are, they DID.)

Step 5: Find a big stick. Yes, a VERY big stick. Now throw it at the person who tried to help you stop choking.

Step 6: When the screaming starts, you need to cry. That's right. Drop to the ground and cry. Give yourself a punch or two to leave a mark and point at that person.

Step 7: When someone else comes up to check what's going on, you must repeat steps four through seven again and again until someone calls the cops. Oh, snap! They're coming for you! HIDE!

This is terrible...I think I'm going sane. BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO! Ok. I'm good.
Aquamarine20 chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
I like it!
True Talker chapter 106 . 9/9/2012
This was cute and it really made me think of things that I had seen. Thank you for sharing this. I would do a silly dance just for you if you had asked me to. Okay, I would prefer alone in person - well maybe I could be convinced to do that in public just to see a smile upon your face. That would be gift enough.
Aion Ningen Shikkaku chapter 106 . 9/9/2012
Ah, it seems like the insane are going at it again.
Yukii1 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
The Random Person You Sit Next To On The Bus (might wanna change seats) thats mine
Yukii1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
i am a vary insane person
Ed Harley chapter 104 . 6/24/2012
Ooh… I do love to share with others! So here’s an idea for insane maintenance.

Step 1: Go to park! Sit there on park bench! Shhh… don’t bark at people! That’s rude! Ow Ow Owoooooo! Howling recommended, pants optional!

Step 2: Look friendly, Big Smile; get up and follow people around smiling, show teeth, don’t blink! Wait… wait… wait for it. Oh… flashing lights and sirens! Just look at all the nice people come to see you!

Step 3: Court appearance! Now everybody dressed up just to watch you! Oh lucky day! Focus! Soon the judge will let you stand and ask you questions!

Step 4: “Do you have anything to say in your own defense?” Boy do you! This is it! Time to shine! Present your defense to court through interpretive DANCE! Hold nothing back! Breakdance! Waltz! Cha Cha Cha! Go ahead show off that insanity!
FirePrince chapter 105 . 6/23/2012
Aw... Is it over...? *despair* I thank you for writing such an amazing story, loved it all the way through! BUFFALO!
FirePrince chapter 104 . 6/23/2012
Awesome! Extra chapter! Yesh...
Aion Ningen Shikkaku chapter 105 . 6/23/2012
Wow, I can't believe it's already over. I really did enjoy reading this; oh well I guess I'll read this when my insanity is critically low.

I hope you continue with all of your other stories, 'cause they're really good.
Ed Harley chapter 103 . 6/23/2012
Tights of insanity still fit! Got piano! Working on theme song! Put notice on pear tree at Zoo: “Awesome Insane Super Hero Looking for evil super villain to battle! Villain Laugh mandatory! Backstory about tragic accident that turned you into a freak optional! Please send picture!”
HeroInTraining chapter 105 . 6/23/2012
Insane ending to the insane story that taught the insane how to keep the insanity going. Basically really, really, insane. It certainly helps.
115 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »