Reviews for 101 ways to remain Insane
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 100 . 5/27/2012
Hmmm,my isane mind has secrets that are too mind blowing... Yeah I will tke the make damsel in distress since it will be funnier...and more isane. can't wait for the final three
Ed Harley chapter 99 . 5/27/2012
Hmm… perhaps didn’t mention… mine was SURPRISE party! You didn’t wander into any of my traps! Too bad! Real good time! Now gotta clamp orange bands on ankles; measure length and release party guests back into wild!

On to Fairytale!

Found Wicked Witch! Dressed possum up! Made witch Jealous! Ooh… Pretty Possum! Possum ate all the apples off her shelves! Still waiting for possum to sleep! Flashing blue lights outside! Guests come to visit! Maybe prince comes with police escort! Come to kiss possum!
ComedyGirl127 chapter 91 . 5/27/2012
Sammy Hawk (kidding, that's my most commonly used story character)

blonde (if it weren't obvious)

uh-huh :)

yeah!

not really

nah

either

i ate the buffalo and they kicked me out... :/

Hell yeah i did! (shifty eyes...)

5 seconds ago (readin' your story ;P)

yup

nope

i don't really watch TV...

Buffalo! to you too :)

In maths and english: yes. History and Geography: nope!

50% water, 50% air. It's always full

Answering them now...

and i'm looking at the keyboard so i know what i'm typing :)
ComedyGirl127 chapter 55 . 5/27/2012
hey, that happened to me yesterday ;P
ComedyGirl127 chapter 25 . 5/27/2012
i've done this before, for the 40 hour famine :) it was coincidence that i had a massive english speech that day... hehehe
ComedyGirl127 chapter 23 . 5/27/2012
make sense of number 19... done. i did it before i got to here :)
ComedyGirl127 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
imma gonna catch me a human tomorrow :D ...actually, that sounds pretty damn phsyco... good, imma learning :)
ComedyGirl127 chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
HAHA! I lost it at Tear a piece of paper in half using your ears! ...and your last line ;D
ComedyGirl127 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
o_O uhh... I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS XD It's just what I need :) I'm already laughing and I haven't even gotten to the first tip!
Ed Harley chapter 98 . 5/17/2012
Birthday Card on the way, I swear! Lifetime Banned from post office! Got better way; got mail pig! Tied scroll to tail. Swim pig swim! Shaved pigs swim fast! Go to ocean quick! Pig pig pig sooie sooie sooie!
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 98 . 5/17/2012
You don't want this to end. five more to live insanity!
Ed Harley chapter 97 . 5/9/2012
All dressed up! Punch bowl decontaminated! Got paper hats! Got paper pants! Neighbors got crisp new restraining orders! Nearly time! Pig shaved and tongs ready! Pig looks nervous but optimistic!
Ed Harley chapter 96 . 5/8/2012
Ready To Rock!

Got vest! Hair grew back just in time! Possum also got vest, tattoo, nipple rings! We go door to door! Find band mates! Have try outs.

Knock knock… Excuse me ma’am, but: DO YOU WANNA ROCK? (Shout that part holding out possum).

Update: recruiting on hold; police say must wear pants!
True Talker chapter 11 . 5/7/2012
I will buy a puzzle some day. I like this list so far cute. I will read 10 per day thank you.
True Talker chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
I honestly don't think that my cats would run away. Why? They are used to me, I have made a bunch of noises around them to get them decensitized to noises. They would just look at me funny - actually for the heck of it I will go and try. Her tail raised slightly and pet her. She wasn't scared though then I did it again and she looked at my hands then went behind the chair. She wasn't scared though - they are used to me. I was laughing while doing this.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »