Reviews for 101 ways to remain Insane
True Talker chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
Hmmm... this makes me chuckle and this makes me laugh because even when I was a teenager I would say; "Enter evil laugh her" okay so it isn't an evil laugh it is a maniacal laugh and I do like the "Muhahahahaha" laugh - Why? Because it is funny. It is being silly and it is great.
True Talker chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
I was visualizing this while reading this it was interesting and it had made me chuckle.
True Talker chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Cute and interestingly awesome job on the poem.
True Talker chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
This was cute and I DON'T think that I have found a book that I didn't like of course I don't know all of them.
True Talker chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Repeated cute.
True Talker chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
I like the way to catch YOU. This was also cute.
True Talker chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
That was cute. Thank you for sharing this.
True Talker chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I found a part in this sad and the ending of this cute.
True Talker chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Thank you for writing this as it had made me giggle.
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 97 . 5/7/2012
Hmmm a silent party...sounds tricky. I will do it one day!
Ed Harley chapter 95 . 5/6/2012
All hail the new Dark Queen! Long live Queen… uh… Forget name… starts with Y. Good girl; got levitating flip-flops! Sock drawer full of evil fish! Hope she like world domination; No take backs! Supreme Field Commander Pooky: RIP.

Now focus on Greeting cards! This what I got so far…

Dear Mrs. Supreme Field Commander Pooky,

It is with heavy heart and sticky fingers that I regret to say husband died in big cool fight! Take comfort; Pooky died doing what Pooky loved doing: Screaming!
T-Twizzle chapter 35 . 5/5/2012
Response to 33: ~pout~ I must be going sane I didn't make a wish this is not good very bad this is very bad SOMEBODY HELP ME! I must be sane nononoonono!

Though it also could be the fact you didn't sa shooting star but if i am going sane I need some seirious help HELP ME!
Ed Harley chapter 94 . 5/5/2012
Ooh… wish I hadn’t done this! World domination no good! Miss living in hole, miss possum! World makes terrible sandwiches! World talks too much! No time for evil laughter!

Try get someone to overthrow me! Hired incompetent guards to patrol Lair! Have secret access tunnel built, goes right to control center, got Big Red Button! Self-Destruct! Found guy named Pooky; he in charge of Army!
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 95 . 5/5/2012
Well then yapph yadhtrib (read those two backwards). My insane mind needs the last eight and I have to find some sort of insane insigna to sign my name with...dilena,dilemnas. update soon
T-Twizzle chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
I really like this when im finished my insane story Ill post it up for you to see
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »