Reviews for 101 ways to remain Insane
Luke Mein chapter 39 . 1/31/2012
*Whistling* You write fast there, I wish I can write as fast as you can. But anyway I love number 35 where you wrote "hold your breath" until "you are yet to faint". Man, I guess you are one of those type writing genius. Write more in the future!
Blackrose99 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
hahahahahah i almost pissed myself laughing
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 33 . 1/30/2012
well i gues sit would be a journal for guyhs.
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 31 . 1/29/2012
well let see i cam do any of these
Luke Mein chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Holy Gods! So far I am at Number 20, and your right about psychiatrist they are cruel people who torment us insane people. SO far I am loving this!
Luke Mein chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Wow, simply amazing. My brother and I are completely insane, when I meet a person i have this weird smile that would creep among my face. Hope you write more in the near future!
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 22 . 1/12/2012
i alwayss smileat everyone... it isa forc of action. Guess i ams till half sane and half irrational.
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 21 . 1/11/2012
Scoobyroine- the trem for a female cowardly do heroine
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
I have a problrm with this one; I don't havea book i hate
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I can read this and i am half sane . Write more
LiesBehindBlackPaintedEyes chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Btw that thingy is my actual username. LiesBehindBlackPaintedEyes. I'm just too lazy to log in.

Now, I could do what you suggested. I have a lazy ass dog curled up on the laundry floor right now. I know this because that's where she ALWAYS is.

I COULD do what you suggested. But I am in bed, in my pjs and sleepy. So yeah. No doggy moving for me.

Entertaining story btw. All the stuff I just wrote was ENTIRELY pointless, and that's ten seconds of your life you'll never get back.

But yeah. Cool story, funny, me likey. Tadaaaaa