Reviews for Skiing and Other Misdirections
Red chapter 2 . 3/31
Their relationship seemed kind of rushed to me, but not to the point that I hated the story. Quite the contrary, actually. Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed it! xx
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
I've been wanting to read your stories for awhile now and was so happy to see that you posted some. This was a very good read! It was funny, even though it's based on a horrible experience. Great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
HeyoMyFellowReaders101: This story is so cute. I like it! A lot. Thank you for sharing!
glowingstar101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
SUPERRRR CUTE AND FLUFFYYYYY 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
i thought she wanted a hot chocolate, not a coffee?
anyway, great story:)
Kirsty chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Not a hot chocolate after all then? Cute, I liked it!
Gogorocketgo chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Lol! After reading the beginning of this, I felt as though you go skiing, a lot. Then your message at the end sealed the deal.

Very well written, complete, clear ideas. Was visual without being long winded. Good job!
vsrhn chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
hahah! Gosh! How cute!
Ray chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
It's cute but there's just one glaring inconsistency you might wanna fix, Elliot owed her a hot chocolate and at the end she says coffee instead. But that aside, cute story, cute plot, just overall cute :)
FeatherfooD chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I'm sitting at my job's front desk trying not to grin like a lunatic. This story is adorable! _
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is too cute. I am enjoying you're one shots a lot! :D Guys being incredibly gorgeous can get away with a lot of things haha. And this cold weather, this is perfect. Never gone skiing/snowboarding but it always looks fun.

Love the story!
*Ngoc1231*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
It was sooooo cute! I absolutely died at the part Elliot was like " marry me?" it was so adorable and the fact it was kind of a true story made it even better!
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
It was great! :) But at the end you wrote that she stilled wanted coffee when earlier she had wanted cocoa. :) Just wanted to let you know! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This story is fantastic!

I love the entire concept.

I always love stories that are inspired by moments in the writers life (hope the husband wasn't in too much pain!) and especially when it becomes THIS amazing!

Gah, I don't even know what to write because I'm literally grinning like a goon, dancing my seat and feeling an explosion of happiness in my tummy (always happens after I read a great romantic story). This story is perfect. Not too short, not too long. A perfect balance of dialogue and narration... Stunning piece of work.
D. M. Gotmen chapter 1 . 8/25/2012