Reviews for Skiing and Other Misdirections
glowingstar101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
SUPERRRR CUTE AND FLUFFYYYYY 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
i thought she wanted a hot chocolate, not a coffee?
anyway, great story:)
Kirsty chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Not a hot chocolate after all then? Cute, I liked it!
Gogorocketgo chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Lol! After reading the beginning of this, I felt as though you go skiing, a lot. Then your message at the end sealed the deal.

Very well written, complete, clear ideas. Was visual without being long winded. Good job!
vsrhn chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
hahah! Gosh! How cute!
Ray chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
It's cute but there's just one glaring inconsistency you might wanna fix, Elliot owed her a hot chocolate and at the end she says coffee instead. But that aside, cute story, cute plot, just overall cute :)
FeatherfooD chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I'm sitting at my job's front desk trying not to grin like a lunatic. This story is adorable! _
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is too cute. I am enjoying you're one shots a lot! :D Guys being incredibly gorgeous can get away with a lot of things haha. And this cold weather, this is perfect. Never gone skiing/snowboarding but it always looks fun.

Love the story!
*Ngoc1231*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
It was sooooo cute! I absolutely died at the part Elliot was like " marry me?" it was so adorable and the fact it was kind of a true story made it even better!
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
It was great! :) But at the end you wrote that she stilled wanted coffee when earlier she had wanted cocoa. :) Just wanted to let you know! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This story is fantastic!

I love the entire concept.

I always love stories that are inspired by moments in the writers life (hope the husband wasn't in too much pain!) and especially when it becomes THIS amazing!

Gah, I don't even know what to write because I'm literally grinning like a goon, dancing my seat and feeling an explosion of happiness in my tummy (always happens after I read a great romantic story). This story is perfect. Not too short, not too long. A perfect balance of dialogue and narration... Stunning piece of work.
D. M. Gotmen chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Aww so sweet : I love it hihihhi
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
My tummy did flip flops reading through this, and her dislike of blood made me laugh (although I'm pretty much the same. Blood and me just do not mix well.) (Neither do me and skiing/snowboarding though my husband loves it and complains a lot that he has to go alone.)
BitterSweetShimmer chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I love these two!
InkWitch chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
You are brilliant and I hate you for making me fall in love with Elliot so hard that I'm struggling with tears at the thought that he isn't real.
AGH.

WHAT A FREAKING CUTIE.

Who the HELL proposes to a stranger? I just... I just can't.

I love this oneshot millions times billions.