Reviews for This Is Not a Love Story
MintyChapstick chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Aww, not available in the US. :( Do you know if the print one will be?
Nicky Silber chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Hey, that was really awesome. I mean, I've read a lot (a lot) of slash fiction and fan fiction, and I really enjoyed your story. It was well written, descriptive, with we'll fleshed out characters with an amazing arc and the most compelling story, with only minor typos and errors. There were some moments in there where I stopped and thought, "Shit, that's actually really beautiful." It's a tragedy that this isn't a real life book.
If you're at all interested you can read some of my slash over on livejournal, username freakazoid_13. I'd love to get your opinion!
Will scurry off now to read the sequel! I hope the poor boys finally get off the streets!

With love,
Nicky
allancaldera chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
This story was so sad that it have me crying,It was amazing Julian was so cute and in love of Romeo that he would even sell himself to save job with this story was not the happy ending the majority was ending but a truth that happens.I already read the sequels and they were really good thanks for this amazing story.
estarianne chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
I love this. It is beautiful!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
This is such a wonderful story; I've never read anything like it before, and I just absolutely loved it! The characters are brilliant and I love your writing style, too. I look forward to reading more of your work!
indy chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
well, i don't really know if you've replied to my previous comment, but i've managed to find this. [as if it was that hard] - i'm glad i've read this, i love the pre-pair stage :] glad you like these particular characters
fleurmort chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I cannot put into words how flawless and heartbreaking and beyond beautiful this is. I haven't read something so lovely and painful in so long. This is so wonderfully written and just perfectly imperfect. Thank you so much for this. Truly a jewel of a story. You are so talented. I cried, I laughed, my heart broke, and I felt the cold and the warmth. I felt everything, I felt fulfilled. This is so wonderful. Thank you again.
clouds-in-a-jar chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
so i just realized my review from like weeks ago didn't actually post for this...? this is like one of my favorites on the website, i enjoyed it a lot. i'm really excited to read gem's story :o
Dyses chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
One word...
Beautiful. :-)
CandyCentric chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Really enjoyed this. thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I love this story! It is beautifully written and the characters are do real and deep, my heart just aches for them. Thank you so much for writing this, Julian and Romeo's love has got to be the sweetest and most intense one that I've read on all of fictionpress:)
Happy Hippie chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Lol, I about died laughing when I saw the title of chapter 2. So because you decided to post all 15 chapters together it's going to take me a year and half to read and I won't be able to review as I go along which makes me sad, but I wanted you to know that I'm reading, and I'm sure I'm going to love it because I love everything you write. I'm happy that you decided to re-post it :) I mean, I hope you didn't get discouraged about trying to publish or anything because you are very talented and you deserve it, but I'm selfishly glad you re-posted it because I wanted to read it and now my wish came true!

XOXO

Jessie
DawnSister chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
This was perfect to start with . you just improved on that . I could read this story over and over and never get tired of it but then you know how much I love these characters.
you should publish, if not this then something. You have such a way with characters that makes them so real to me, and I'm sure not just me. I defy anyone to read this and not feel completely bowled over by these character's plight and their bond to each other.

Thanks for giving me another chance to review,

DS
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
I really enjoyed this. I think my favorite part is how the ending isn't perfect. When a story is about something as dark as this one is, it really, really bothers me when the ending is perfect. That's not to say I dislike having a happy ending. Just that it shouldn't be perfect. I like darker stories to end with hope rather than perfection, and you did that very well here.

Um. For a chapter or two I thought you were going to have the guts to do what I've never been able to bring myself to do as an author. Have an unhappy ending to a romance story. That would have made me sad but I wouldn't have liked the story any less for it. (I am incredibly pleased that it was a sort of happy ending, though.) Great job on making it so I wasn't sure if Julian was alive or not. Most of the time I can figure it out when a problem like this pops up in a story, but this time I wasn't sure at all.

Also, I really like how Romeo ran, rather than waiting for the detective. It's far more believable, I think, than him hanging around and risking social services.

I think that's all. Great job and I look forward to checking out your other stuff.

Kiyoshi'sGirl64 and Kiyoshi
mangatake chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
That was perfect, thank you so much for sharing it.
111 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »