Reviews for Reflections Of A Bored Soul (Poems Of 2012)
Cecily Rose Midnight chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is exactly how I feel about life. And you have put it into words.
You have a wonderful poem here!
And now I'm off to read more.
Luckycool9 chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
I like the way you describe about how lost you are during the summer because it holds true to real life and how without a goal, we wonder around aimlessly. I also like how the roads is an unknown road because it shows that every human is lost and needs to find their way.
Luckycool9 chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
I like how the character lose themselves because it show how symbolic and powerful sin is and what happens to all the horrible people in this world. I also like how he continued to roam the maze as a soul of pain because all that he can feel is pain now for all the sorrow he cause which holds true to reality and every day life.
Luckycool9 chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
I like how this rose religious question because it shows that sometimes all we have is our blind faith which we know is not enough to survive on. I also like how the narrator doesn't have faith because it helps to truly show the dark tone of this poem.
Luckycool9 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
I like how the narrator is determined to catch up with their lost friend because it shows how strong and powerful their friendship and how close their lives were interwined. I also like how the friend goes through a downward spiral because it shows a major growth in the character and the problems they faced.
Luckycool9 chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
I like the ending line because it shows that no matter what the truth will come out, no matter how much you deny it exisits. I also like how the poem offers two sides to go with because it takes two very different but unique ideas which contradict each other making the reader being drawn in.
Luckycool9 chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
I like the tone of this piece because it shows how powerful light is and it is something that most people take for granted. I also like how the dreams are trapped in darkness because it shows that you have to fight for what you want which gives it a powerful symbolic meaning.
Luckycool9 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I like how the poet will give anything for his love because it shows how powerful and symbolic love truly is. I also like how he wants her to be happy because it shows the character is a morally good person.
Luckycool9 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I like how the piece starts off light dark and then goes full angst because it shows the development of the narrator over time. I also like how the narrator has lost his truth and only believes the lies because it shows how symbolic the truth is and how insane we become if we lose it.
Luckycool9 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I like the ending line of the piece because it brings out the dark tone and mood of the piece and how that they will never be the same after leaving their love. I also like that their past is what seperate them because it shows that love is only as powerful as the trust you build it on and without trust, your love crumbles. What a powerful piece!
Luckycool9 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I like the symbolic meaning of blood on the soul because it shows that the more guilt you have, the more pain you suffer which holds true to every human being. I also like how it repeats itself by the third stanza because this shows that like life, pain is never ending and can not be stopped and made me look back and see the true meaning of fall to darkness of the narrator.
-Luckycool9, Review Marathon(Link in my profile)
Philosophies of a Deviant chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Raw, i especially enjoyed the lyrical aspect to the last line of the first stanza and the first of the second, "is to accept it and move on/ They say the mundane life gets you numb"
bowl of strawberries chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
liked this one a lot. love the imagery!
Theif chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
keep on writing!
bowl of strawberries chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
this is so very very good. great job!