Reviews for Panties and Potted Plants
mk chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
hehehe so cuteee...I'm gonna buy a sexy set too hehe you never know!
O chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was adorably sexy (if that makes sense XD).
EPIC
vsrhn chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
haha! I couldn't help finding it uber-cute! :D :D
cupcake89 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
such a fun story love it
LunaRain chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Ha ha ha the thing about wearing that kind of lingerie to boost confidence is that it backfires when being seen. Then again being seen in your underwear by a boy, sexy lingerie or normal ones are still embarrassing, no?
MonkeyFighter chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
aw cute!
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Haha I love that nice feeling when you're with a guy. And I am one of those girls who do feel good when they have on cute bras/undies. Oh gosh, the day I get into really buying those.. I'll go broke haha.

Love the story!
*Ngoc1231*
Anne chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
i like it! it's different! the power of sexy lingerie!
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I think she makes a very good point about lingerie. I should really think about considering that . . . it probably does make you feel good, an extra confidence booster. I think how they started talking was really hilarious. I love the one-shots that you write . . . they are most definitely not pointless. They are cute and kind of fluffy. :)
TamikaT chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Love it! I need to put my VS card to use...LOL! Please keep writing!
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Haha one-shots are never pointless! Sometimes they are my favorite type of story to read! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
good
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Now this is a unique little story! Who would think a relationship could start thanks to flashing a guy your sexy lingerie! The best part about this story? Your heroine is sassy, confident and strong. Most definitely a highlight for me! Fabulous.
Artiste007 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Haha wow. I don't really have much to say... I am just reviewing because I want you to know I'm reading it all :D And also, I don't like the feeling of seeing hits and visitors but no reviews.
I caught myself chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Hehehhe this was cute and i loved it so much. Nice work
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »