Reviews for Panties and Potted Plants
MileyRowling chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Nice work! Very funny read! I may have to go buy your books and read them!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Wonderful job! I am so happy that you put some stuff back up on this site! I've been wanting to read your stuff for a long time. :)
Choukou chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
You've inspired me to wear more lingerie. Seriously
RosesAndWriting chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS AGAIN IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES AND I AM SORRY THAT SOMEONE STOLE YOUR STORIES AND SOLD THEM.
RieH chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
I really enjoy reading this one-shot and I hope you wont have to remove it again. But if it should come to that please consider publishing you one-shots.
mk chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
hehehe so cuteee...I'm gonna buy a sexy set too hehe you never know!
O chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was adorably sexy (if that makes sense XD).
EPIC
vsrhn chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
haha! I couldn't help finding it uber-cute! :D :D
cupcake89 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
such a fun story love it
LunaRain chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Ha ha ha the thing about wearing that kind of lingerie to boost confidence is that it backfires when being seen. Then again being seen in your underwear by a boy, sexy lingerie or normal ones are still embarrassing, no?
MonkeyFighter chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
aw cute!
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Haha I love that nice feeling when you're with a guy. And I am one of those girls who do feel good when they have on cute bras/undies. Oh gosh, the day I get into really buying those.. I'll go broke haha.

Love the story!
*Ngoc1231*
Anne chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
i like it! it's different! the power of sexy lingerie!
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I think she makes a very good point about lingerie. I should really think about considering that . . . it probably does make you feel good, an extra confidence booster. I think how they started talking was really hilarious. I love the one-shots that you write . . . they are most definitely not pointless. They are cute and kind of fluffy. :)
TamikaT chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Love it! I need to put my VS card to use...LOL! Please keep writing!
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »