Reviews for Jeanette
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That guy is mad. Psychologically mad. I don't know how the disorder is called but it was very interesting to read about it. Good story :D I give it a 9 out of 10.

And I give it a 9 because of the part when the girl sayw monster cuz... someone in the verge of death won't say something like that, less if it's a small girl, but anyway. That's my way of seeing things. Your way of seeing things surely is different from mine so it's okay.

The time you spent writing this couldn't was wonderfully used :D
Misericordia Resurgam chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is Trouilefou from fanfiction, on my fictionpress account! I finally figured out where your story was! D

Oh, Micha... so misunderstood! That was perfect. I honestly can't believe what a brilliant writer you are - that could have been out of a published book! You're obviously very talented at the horror genre, and I hope you continue writing stories of this nature!
BuddingPoet chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
wow, insanity with a touch of gore. well done!
Icky Boodles chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
So I was initially enticed by the rather simple title of Jeanette.

I was thinking maybe there would be shades of Albert Fish, when I read that it was a young male from the 1900's.

what was most interesting is how Micha, refers to others as "lowly humans," as though he is not among us, and yet he names his gun Jeanette, which in Hebrew and French origins translates to god is gracious, I thought that was very clever, if that was your intention.

Additionally the name Micha, being synonymous with a "like god," meaning, also in Hebrew.

I found the reference to himself as first an angel and then specifically the angel of death to be curious, especially since the little girl's last word was "monster," I wonder what she saw saw in his face etc.

I do wonder though, and I tend to sometimes overdo conjecture, but in your summary when you spelled "homicidal" incorrectly as "homocidal," was that a veiled reference to sexual orientation?

I only ask, because the couple of sentences in which Micha and Sebastian spend the weekend, "fumbling" with weapons, makes me think that both the words "fumbling," and "weapons", might be a sort of Freudian metaphor. Additionally the mention of it being a dimly lit room, ergo indicative of "fumbling in the dark," and of course the phallic nature and/or veritable extension of masculinity...or I just read wwwaaayyyyy too much into (mostly) everything...lol

Overall I liked it, I was a tad confused at the sedative in the neck, versus a strong arm take down etc. and there were shades of Fish, minus the sexual depravity of course.