Reviews for Pink Haired Fairies and Blue Eyed Stars
anonn chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was by far the hottest smut fic I've ever read! Oh god ... I need a second to beathe. You are a smut god and I love you :)

I really realllyyyy hope you'll write more sexy stuff with these 4 charcters!
Mr. Oompa Loompa chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is so dirty..
You can call me a pervert, but I love it! xD
bigXxdreamer chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Okayy, so i might sound a little sick when i say this. But im not even gonna lie... that was INSANELY sexy!I even loved the incest (weird ole creepy me)! You guys are soooo talented!
ThatChickMelanie chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
uhm. so yeah. imma just fav. this and y'know... read it againXD loved it. this has satisfied my very perverted self. thank you/ lol
Love U Te chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I loved this, it was sooo very hawt...not hot but Hawt! 3 Defff. going on my favs list
Make MyWaffles chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Would it be rude of me to ask you to make one about Colby, Sasha, and Aiden? Because I would totally accept that...
JDKlaus chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Holy fucking shit! If I wasn't at work I would have been moaning loudly. This was by far the hottest story ever! Loved it!
TheGhostChild chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
What a lovely little piece of gold mine C:
GrimNight chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
SOOOO HOT! Loved it
Arthur Graves chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
...And this is how to make a newly migrated user feel welcome. I applaud you both. I can't wait to find time and read the original story and the rest of your works.
Witch19 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I loved it! XD it was fucking amazing!
purebloodprincess26 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
amazing. that was hilarious. i loved it
prostock69 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
.GAWD! Kendall and Sasha? Aiden and Sam? All four together! I nearly fainted when I started to read this! I'm a huge HUGE fan of brothercest. It's my secret guilty pleasure.

And I also have to commend you: Your smexy writing talents are unparallelled. This was so incredibly hot and so well written!

Thanks :)
lessychan chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
OH. MY GOD. This was so unexpected. But SO HOT. *blushes* Wow, that was so intense, and I'm dying, and...there are no words.

I kinda curious to see what else you secretly have up your sleeve, if you ever plan on writing something like this again...whatever it is, it will probably be as amazing, messed up, and sexy as this one!
Nightraven1400 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh my god. I-. I can't think. THAT WAS SO HOT. I'm dying here. *whimpers*.

That was incredible! And incredibly dirty as well. It's like a fanfiction for One Moment. It was awesome!