Reviews for The Foreign Student
XxSkullCandyxX chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Mmm, this is a good story. I give it four stars out of five for these first two chapters.
XxSkullCandyxX chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Wow, the begin is sad with hope among the character. Kind of remind of the book, "Hope Was Here."
Siphokii chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Oh wow,that was actually good!
Not that I didn't have faith in your wrong or whatnot,it's just I prefer bw/wm pairings as opposed to this am/bw.
But regardless of that little meaningless fact,I really enjoyed that.
Which is why I am asking oh so nice that you please continue this story!
It would be most appreciated :)
Tropical thunder chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Omg. I really love the characters are great. Love the first four chapters. Great build up. Really interesting. Cant wait for the main characters to hook up.
wasabii chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Its a nice way to end the chapter, and I need to get some sleep too. MAkE them meet already, the suspense is killing me
wasabii chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
The story is well written, and describes the character's well! COnTInUEE!
Kaylianna Marie chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Finally! Loved it. I can't wait until Hyugen and Talisha meet. :)
JLeshay chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Alright this was a nice little chapter. I'm glad we got to see more of Hyugen and his grandparents seem very cool. Can't wait until he meets Talisha ;)
Kaylianna Marie chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Love this story! You haven't updated in like MONTHS! Dude, where are you? I hope you continue and update soon.
Exsomnis chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
I find this very interesting. Is your male main character a Denominational Christian or Non-Denominational?
JLeshay chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Now this is a great chapter :) I love Talisha already, she seems interesting. It's nice to read stories with African American leads who grew up with nice backgrounds. Can't wait til she meets Hyugen ;) Let the sparks fly! Lol, great job.
Nita The Scene chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Awesome story! It was very interesting cant wait to read the rest.
WufanSexotic chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Really interesting so far, I was a little skeptical with the Christianity aspect, but I think you're delivering it quite well. A few technical issues with sentence structure, but that's an easy fix with a good beta. Hyugen sounds like a genuine person, and I can't wait to see how his character develops throughout the story. Another thing popped up at me, nothing too big nor important really, but the flight to South Korea?

"The flight to Seoul is now boarding." The flight announcer made known.

Was the announcer simply voicing something over the intercom or was this the flight schedule for Hyugen and his family? If so, they would be flying the opposite way of California, lol. :p Good story, keep up the work.
Lovely Misa chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Pssh! Who cares about having too much Jesus Christ up in a story? We need more stories like that on Fiction Press anyway!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter; just keep writing about the Lord.
JBreezyxo chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
You definitely did nail it with this prologue, it got my attention. I tend to skip over this type of story, but I'm glad I gave yours a chance. I like Hyugen's character, though I can't pronounce his name. This religion thing is fine to me cause I'm Christian so of course, it doesn't bother me. I really look forward to the later chapters cause I want the love to begin :D