Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
charminglyxquirky chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Why are all your stories so interesting? LOL. Everything's so mysterious and complicated and interesting!
jicis chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Interesting story! I love the way you narrated your story! Looking forward to the next chapter! I wish it was longer though! :D 3
crestfalling chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Hot damn. I'm not really sure what to say, because this has the potential to grow into something fucking amazing but it seems you're very review-motivated, and as this has been left lying for the past four months, I'm not sure if I should be holding onto hope for a continuation.

That said, I've really enjoyed it so far. Your writing is clean, spelling and grammar impeccable as far as I've seen and the plot line is unique and interesting. I think it'd be a shame to let it end here. As an 'alumni' of a Catholic private elementary and middle school, and one who's also experienced life at a huge public high school, I'm interested to see how you'll link Pia's Catholic school upbringing, her obvious rejection of it and the whole story together. (I don't know if that made any sense..) Please do update! I'll be waiting!
downandnotout chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Oh wow. This was really good and intresting, I loved it :)
Sinner93 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
UPDATE SOOON! Character personalities are a still a little vague, but I'm already hooked.
Cassandra Elizabeth chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
I have to say that the first chapter did deliver. I thought the prologue would be the excitement of the story but the first chapter was able to engage me. Great job.
Cassandra Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This story definitely has a great begining. It keeps the reader into the story and teases just enough to make you read more. Great job. I hope the rest of the story will be as exciting as this first chapter.
Irrelevant Name chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
this sounds absolutely incredible. Finally, an interesting, well written beginning. Please post more(: