Reviews for Enemies or Love?
ThatWeirdGirl97 chapter 3 . 4/16
Its not sup post, its supposed
SundayMorning73 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
I just started this story and just wanted to tell you I reallu enjoy it! But what era is this in? Im just a bit confused because of lords in jeans haha
Guest chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Gah!
I 3 this story so much!
thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
lovin it!
Elinor is awesome!
dark-glitter chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
Lovely story! Though there were a few grammatical and spelling errors, the story itself was lovely. Also one of the best endings I've read in a while, people never seem to know how to end a story properly. Overall, a very well written story, and I look forward to reading more of your works. :)
WordsFlowNaturally chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
good story i liked the plot and the characters were great!
weeeangie chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
this story made my heart flutter, there are a few grammatical errors but it never took away from what i saw in the story. :D does this story take place in the 21st century? because they use words like carriage and market and i was confused upon setting...but overrall, great job!
Bunnyear chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
I love your story! 3

It was awesome!
Lasco chick chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Nice way to end the story and i love ur name ...lerato(i think it is a south african name)
Sonia chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Great story it totally needs more reviews!
Foxi Blair chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
Nice ending to a nice story. :) Great job!
smileforlovenow chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
I can't believe that this is over, this has to be the best story I have ever read in my entire life. Props to you for it. I just love the ending. Thank you so much for this amazing story.
littlemiss76 chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
Very sweet ending I am glad u didnt drag it out too much. :D
Lasco chick chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
He was only practicing what he wanted to say to elinore right dont make this story more sad pls
Foxi Blair chapter 13 . 4/9/2012