Reviews for txt
Guest chapter 7 . 17h
LOL not gonna lie, I read the paragraph beneath the bolder thinking that was the start of the chapter, and I was so very confused. I also read the guest review and it made me laugh so hard. "I'm emo and I'm perfectly happy", I'm guessing they meant emo the style? Still lame, and I'm judging them.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27
Emo doesn't mean depressed, bitch. I'm emo and I'm perfectly happy.
Nique13 chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
I don't know why, but the vampire reference had me laughing.
chibikodo chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Oh man, Tommy doesn't see his older brother in years, gets dragged to a club, and meets a stranger who connects with him in a way Andrew never did... then to top it off finds his bi-curious brother making out with a guy. What an eventful day.

Will this Calvin guy show up again? :)
Nique13 chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
I had to read this story from chapter 1 again. Thank you for updating!

I have a feeling that Calvin is going to appear again.
paint-pops chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
wow, interesting story you've got there. just found it a few days ago and didn't have the time to comment but I just had to! why are there so few reviews?

don't want to imagine what it'd be like to experience something like that!

cannot wait for anothoer chapter!
Chibikodo chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
The million dollar question is why didn't Andrew leave a note or at least tell the man he spent 6 years of his life with why he was leaving? I mean I guess he could be afraid of confrontation but poor Tommy will never know and that's what makes it so horribly sad.

Looking forward to the next chapter
AJ715 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Ahh, love this story! But how could Drew be so cruel? D: Surely there must be some kind of reason for him leaving without saying anything..? And on his birthday too! I feel so bad for Tommy! Glad that his big brother is there for him though! Anyway, this story is brilliant! I love the fact that that it's got the cultural aspect of his ethnic origin and how that affects his family's views about him being gay. Really well written! Yeah, loving the story and I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work and please update soon! :)
plumblossom chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
This is promising! You've got me wondering about a lot of things.
midnight to dusk chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Should come with the description "tear-jerker" :'(
miraakira chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
aww so cute i like Ben. but seriously, on his bday, i hope that an explanation for it will come soon, for Tommy's sake.
That Boy over There chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Ahhhhh this story is so good and I feel awful for Tommy. Can't wait to find out what happens next :)
miraakira chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
no no no no no way no guy go do that to me. i would search him down and make him pay lol. like this looking forward to seeing how it unfolds.