Reviews for I'm Not Perfect
RinaJewelz chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Simple & direct 3
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This poem is so true! Beautifully true! Onle one mistake, (but some might say its a suggestion) but other than that, lovely. Keep it up .
Shauni Cooper chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Excellent! I loved the message it has. You are telling us that you will not change, and you are also describing how we should not try to change others; we should accept their flaws as who they are. Very good job. Keep writing! :)

-Shauni
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Nice! I guess you got inspired by the songs "What makes you beautiful" By One Direction and "Fucking Perfect" by Pink since you like those people :3

P,S, Your writing ROX! Please review mine! (I'm learning too)

P.P.S I'm serious.
DarkInkyDreamer chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
some interesting ideas and i really like this poem (despite my issue with non-rhyming) but i especially love the last bit its very insightful well done xx
Eden Green chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
The rhythm in this poem is lovely (I have soft spot for flowing poems like this!). I very much enjoyed this, but I have to say the line 'Don't try to get me rearrange' doesn't really make sense, but would perfectly, if you adjusted 'get me' to 'make me' instead.
IDreamOfLullaby's chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
this is an awesome poem. Your use of questions...omg. i loved it!
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This a great piece, love the rhythm. I also love how you've used lots of short lines and ended it on a question. Loved it :-D