Reviews for boy whose name starts with a ten
darkershadeofpale chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I like the idea of owing fate a soda. Well. The concept, anyway. I think fate gets enough sodas as is, and i don't think I want to give her mine.

I think that many girls - and probably boys too, but they're kind of scarce on FP - know the exact kind of feeling about, and know exactly what you mean with each line and each word, which is an amazing thing to be able to capture in verse. So props for that.

Just one bit: when you say 'of a small girl ON an actor' ... I think that 'on' kind of halts the flow a little, but it makes sense grammatically and in the poem itself, so I'm not sure what you'd replace it with, even if you wanted to replace it. I don't really know what exactly I'm trying to say here - bt it just sounds kind of odd. In any case, this is lovely.

. darker shade of pale
anachronistic chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
you're the world's biggest clever whore ugh can i just have your talent already
a theoretic revolution chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
wow, i liked this a lot. keep up the amazing work, your poems are beautiful darling :) sorry this review sucks, i can't think of anything to say haha.
True Talker chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Again, very well written. Just to let you know sometimes I read the poems however I don't always comment.