Reviews for The Carnivore
indy chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
oh, it's getting dangerous. i so much of hope rory isn't getting maimed in the process.
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Aw Rory's opening up! Slowly but surly at least, and it's all thanks to Deacon :) great chapter!
DevilDragon of Pain chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
So tense! Deacon is sweet, but stubborn as a mule. It's good to see Rory making some progress with his own issues too. I'm always curious about the direction this story will take. With all the crazy that is going on I never know what to expect. Fantastic writing!
ramblingrobin chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
I always love this story. I look forward to the next chapter. Deacon and Rory are endearing as hell.
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
I love Rory's outlook on life. It's hilarious to see him and Deacon interact.
StarlandMarie chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Love this! Poor Rory...but it's better he told someone so Deacon can get help. Update soon! You have become my fav author on this site :)
ramblingrobin chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
Good chapter. Thanks for the update!
krlsen chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
spcecse7 chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
So I'm addicted to this story and hope u update soon. Oh no I can't imagine what will happen to Deacon and Rory. Again great story
Sayure chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
I missed this story :)
GenyJ101 chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
i like this, its cute, i know you are writing a lot of stuff but would you mind updating this one and double trouble as well? But take your time, you seem busy. have a good day.
Lunar of dreams chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
I strangely like this so i can't wait until ur next update
Sweet dreams x
quayjahn chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
An interesting story... The boys are so different, but still there is something there... I hope it will develop into more...
Talysse chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
interesting story! and i confirm, bacterias can be beautful ;)
krlsen chapter 13 . 2/10/2014