Reviews for Sparks
IronDog chapter 1 . 11/10
Man, that was a tough ride. Reading Elliot was like reading a more romantic version of my teenaged self and it felt fascinatingly gross. As for writing a character who is emotionally stunted, I think you did well. There were mechanics you could have used (stubborn repetition of 'facts', for example) but although you only used one or two repeatedly it read well. They were believable. I think that given time and exposure to people with emotionally stunted personalities through media and life, as well as more practice writing them, you'll be even better at it :3
serwaverider chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
You are very talented at dialog.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This was so hilarious and sweet and intriguing and just everything good :)
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
You managed (the emotionally disconnected thing), but Elliot is a jackass nonetheless. I like him, though. He's messed up, but very lovable.
Elliot-Hater chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
ELLIOT DOESNT DESERVE LOVE OR JAMIE
HE IS AN ASSHOLE
Jamie is awesome. Deserves better.
I am way too invested in fictional characters
diebyownhands chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Your stories are very entertaining.
marshmallow7 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
why has this only received one review? i read it months ago, and maybe i should have reviewed, but i honestly was too welled up with emotions.

this is an fantastic story, and i really enjoyed it.
prostock69 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I found myself laughing a few times; but more often than not, shaking my head at how utterly clueless and unabashed Elliot was when rationalizing his sleeping around.

So at the end when he realized all those times he thought he was in love, he wasn't, I cheered for him. Duh! I think it's a common thing to confuse lust with love.