Reviews for First Born
UC Poika chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
I didn't see anything wrong. It was riveting. I was fascinated, especially, by the two Ethans and Ena meeting the older one in the cafeteria or eating area. I also like all the choices Ena's got for-what are they going to be-friends, Ethan's rivals and him with a missing leg and twenty years to recover. I like this story.
UC Poika chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
What?

What an amazing finish!

Are you going to add an epilogue or let us figure it out? It was wonderful.
UC Poika chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
I hope to see the video someday. I like. The folding fabric of space. How would they handle that? I pictured it like a surfacing submarine coming up, but very quickly like an otter or a seal. Wonderful. I can't wait to see how it ends. Whatever possesses me to think the first born is Ena? What about a resurrected Ethan?
UC Poika chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Your grammar homicides were only noticeable in a couple of places but your command of English is enviable and I grew up with it my native language. Again, I am amazed. This is an amazingly fascinating story, and I just love the idea it was conceived in an drug or alcohol impaired mind. Wonderful story and don't worry about grammar homicides; they add a color to the story that is hard to come by anywhere else.
UC Poika chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Very well done but what I want to know is where was Ena in my drinking daze[days]half way around the world? That's one way to pick up a guy, wait until he's ready to pass out and then drag him home. I love it! Seriously though. Some people can write this scene and it just lays there, when already I can see this story has possibilities.