Reviews for A Strange Kind of Love
BurstofPassion chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
So great. I really love this story and I want to see Cairin end up with Lucero.
BurstofPassion chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Lucero all the way!
JJsMommy29 chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
can't wait to see if she ends up marrying her brother or not
do-not-lie chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
this is the story that i like. awesome.
please update
Seiren Cross chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
hi!
I really like this, and i think Cairin should end up with Raptor.
Something about Lucero being her twin sets me off.
But i'll be happy with whatever you decide.
Thanks!
S.H. Marr chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
You had a plethora of odd sentence fragments in here. You used to do this a lot, but I'd thought you were starting to get over them...guess not. "Instead, I just held him close to me and didn't let go. Ignoring the pain in my foot as it rested on the floor." Generally, entire verb phrases like that don't really work, and that's what you do. Unless it's an answer to something.

As for listening to your reviewers: and you say I do that too much. I think I've made it clear who I think she should end up with, but frankly: what would /Cairin/ do? she doesn't know this country, would she respect its values? Would she simply hope the next kid is a girl, too? Would she go all biology on them and explain why most countries that still have monarchies don't do the incest thing anymore? Would she run away in the heat of passion? Ask these questions! Cairin's kind of been floudiering around doing whatever you want her to for the plot without getting much of a character, so I can't help much, I'm afraid.

As for me, I don't think I'd follow the country, but I'm not Cairin. I'm /definitely/ not Cairin.
JJsMommy29 chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
i so think her and Raptor should run off and get married she seems to have feelings for him and like him alot better then she does her brother but can't wait to see what happens
JJsMommy29 chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
wondering who she's going to end up with her brother or Raptor can't wait to find out
S.H. Marr chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
I...don't have anything useful to say this time. Sorry.

*falls asleep*
S.H. Marr chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
You wrote "clog" instead of "clot". So you know.

So, this was kind of cheesy. It's good to see you on here again (How many things have you done today?), but tackled in a meadow? I thought of Twilight, I have to say. And what's a meadow doing in the city, anyhow?

I was also a little confused at first, because I didn't remember the date at first, but I caught on pretty quick. Just mention his name sooner, perhaps?

That said, even though it was cheesy, that's...well, the people this story appeals to likes that. So good for knowing your audience.
JJsMommy29 chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
so can't wait for more of this story to see what happens so update soon
JJsMommy29 chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
interesting but can't wait to see how things between them go and if they end up married or not
JJsMommy29 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
liking this story and so hoping that she picks this guy instead of marrying her brother but can't wait to see what else happens in this story so going to keep reading the other chapters you have up but just wanted to say your doing an amazing job on this story
S.H. Marr chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
The opening lines to this kind of made me wince.
Anyway, she also needs a bridal shower. Well, she doesn't, but, you know, tradition, right? Everytime I read "coming out party" I kept thinking of homosexuality. Great choice of wordage there.
Lucero and Cairin...come on, it's an arranged marriage. They have to hate each other at first. As long as the twin thing isn't mentioned too much, I suppose I can live with it. I hope their kids don't come out weird, though. That isn't good for the genetics.
S.H. Marr chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
I'm not so sure you planned that cliffhanger/plot twist...
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »