Reviews for Stalker
ilikecheekbones chapter 1 . 2/16
I was intrigued by this opening and bought the story. I enjoyed it immensely - very intense and hot!
SneezingTurtle chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Oh boy. This is amazing, especially after having read the book :)
Originally Pristine chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
*Warning to those who haven't read the book yet:
My review of this story contains spoilers.

So, I bought your book, RD! A couple of things to say. I feel like Abel could've shown a little more passion towards Pacer (not saying that he didn't), but to me, it felt like he showed very little of it. Or at least he could've talked about what he felt. Believe me when I say that his subtle hints of being into Pacer were VERY subtle. We don't get a moment where Abel's infatuation was made really obvious until the very end when Pacer peeled the photos off of the wall. (I'm not talking about Abel's attraction. I mean actual infatuation.)

It seemed like Pacer was waaaaaaaaaay more invested than Abel ever was. And it irked me a bit because I had to read about Pacer chasing little Abel majority of the book. And I haven't read about Abel turning around and chasing Pacer for once. I mean, the audience knows that during the week that they haven't talked, Abel stalked Pacer. But we haven't actually read that scene.

Furthermore, I had to see Abel deny over and over again that he was into Pacer, and it was just starting to get repetitive to the point where I could predict Abel's next actions. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but you get the gist. Quote: "That's great, Abel. At least you're so fucking predictable." Yeah. He kind of was. Jeez, he climbed into Pacer's bed and thought the smell of it was comforting. That's one GIANT hint. It was time to face the music, and stop the denial. But nope. Deny, deny, deny. Ugh. [Faceplants into pillow]

Okay, that's enough of that. When did this review turn into a rant? GOODNESS. So, about the book in whole, I thought it was pretty good actually despite what my rant would leave many to believe. Just that the points I listed above really bothered me. All of your characters are always so amazing! I also loved the plot. I never got bored of reading it. Sex scenes? Hot. Eric? Annoying. (I don't even have an explanation for this one, I just found him annoying. O_O) A few loose ends though. Why did Pacer quit the football team? Did I skip reading a page or something? Or was I too stupid to figure out the reason? Gaah. Anyway, I thought the book was well worth my money and I'm glad to have it on my shelf.

So, that's it. YAY. [Presses button and Originally Pristine rockets off into space]
Acinnia chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Whoo Nelly that was hot! I honestly did not expect them to together like that! Their relationship is very sweet that needs a lot of compromise, but I see that there is plenty of love. I really like this story; you did such a whimsical job of writing it! I just simply adore it :)
ladyfortune chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Bought, read and thoroughly enjoyed! Congratulations on your success. I look forward to more of your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Congratulation on the published of Stalker at Less Than Three Press on Feb 13. The cover was straightforward but still has a comic feel to it. Hope to see more of your work up at LT3 (or others, depending on the genre).
Witch19 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Omg I'll buy ur book when it comes out, XD so happy they accepted it.
calamity jane chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Hooray! I am so happy you wrote this little sequel for Pacer and Abel! Great to read how their relationship has grown and matured. Awesome job Rogh Draft Hero!

Big Congrats on Stalker being published! You'll have to give us the details so we can buy it!
skyinthenightslove chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Hi! I really like your work, however I just started reading it so I didn't get to read Stlaker. Will you post what the book title is when it is released?
allsold chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Omigosh
CONGRATULATIONS on getting it published!
Thanks for the sequel...Pace & Abe are just as cute as I remember XD
Kyelatine chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Been snooping around your profile for around. I must say... I'm glad that I've finished reading stalker before you took it down. D;

I hope it becomes available here after they publish it. Oh! CONTRAFIBULATIONS Now while I wait for it to come out... I'll be re-reading Leviathan. 3
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
CONGRATS! Stalker was the first ever story of yours that I read and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your two boys. Thanks for bringing them back and I can't wait to get the book! DD
Great story, congrats !
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Woah, that intense and awesome. I will certainly be on the look out for Stalker when it's released...
marginal-utility chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
That's great news! Congrats.
99 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »