Reviews for Stalker
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Woah, that intense and awesome. I will certainly be on the look out for Stalker when it's released...
marginal-utility chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
That's great news! Congrats.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I want a copy!
pterodactylion chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Well done and congratulations!
skyinthenightslove chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Hey if you do get this published, could you by chance post another chapter to tell us where we can find it?
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
OMG did you just delete your entire story? Found it like six hours ago, went out for dinner with friends and...it's GONE!

Bouh :( I wish i'd read more than the first few paragraphs! Good luck on getting published!
nn chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
Gosh that turned out far more adorably than I expected. Which is most definitely a good thing, in my humble, cute-loving, girlish opinion.

Best of luck with the publishing thing! C: (Not that you'll need it)
miakaika chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
The ending was very beautiful. Thank you for giving me a wonderful time of reading this story. Good Luck!
The Original Psycho chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Great ending :D Loved the story-hope all goes well with your attempt at publishing it :]x
marginal-utility chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
aww so sweeeet he is stalking pacer now LOL
skylion chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
It would be nice if you did an epilogue.

I loved this story
SassyGrl chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
It sucks that its done but I def enjoyed it and the ending. Glad bout the ending. Half expected them to declare their love but its too soon I guess. This is like a short story since its only 10 chapters I think. Anyway hope u upload ur other stories soon! Ur great.

p.s. maybe u can keep this up here if u don't publish it after all? lol
calamity jane chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Just got caught up again and wanted to say how much I enjoyed the last 2 chaps. I wasn't sure how you were going to hanl;e the non-con. I didn't think you'd be able to make me believe Abel would forgive Pacer too easily. In the end, I think you handled it rather well, I still think it was dealt with too quickly, but I liked the way they talked about it and how Pacer handled his guilt.

I practically squealed when Pacer picked up Abel and walked out with him when he was being spanked by Eric. I was so proud of Abel for speaking out to Pacer in front of everyone.

Keep up the good work and I certainly hope you get this story published soon, one way or another.
Witch19 chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
:)loving it, cant wait for next update. And i really hope he dosnt go back to eric fantasys, stick with the sex on legs ;P
marginal-utility chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
this story SHOULD get published! I love it.

the only advice i have is, Abel shouldn't become 'a girl'.
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »