Reviews for Stalker
SassyGrl chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
AH! THanks SOOOOOOOO much for updating today! Yeah, I agree with your old Wattpad comment that this IS a long chapter... well longer than normal, I guess? I'm used to my fave authors churning out longer chapters though lol! The plot is moving along goodly (that a word? LMAO). Abel's in denial in the beginning when he said he thought it wasn't Pacer's bed...RIGHT?

I thought he knew that it was Pacer's bed... he almost went in it in the last chapter subconsciously. Ne ways... JESUS... Eric called Abel a 'faggot'...that had to sting. *shudder* It's clear Pacer 'n Abel are falling in love... I think Pace's already in love... as for Abel... he's starting to acknowledge his feelings... well, he will.

I love this! I do hate when you get writer's block but it's reassuring to see you continuously conquer it... u can do it! Ur creative! I have stalked your wattpad page... haha lol Anyways, in almost every chapter, I see (not a lot) some typos, misused words, and I also notice that you will tend to leave out necessary words. SO yeah, go carefully edit and make all those corrections before publishing. It is kinda sad that ur publishing this story since you're gonna haveta take this story off the internet so your readers here and on won't get to have it anymore *cries* ah...but good luck publishing if you do it for this! This story is awesome and I think it can do.

Well, sorry for rambling ;) Post more, hun!
That Boy over There chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
Well this is an interesting turn of events. This story is pretty freaking awesome.
Witch19 chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Loving it, can't wait for next update!
sickly chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
mannn i don't know how to feel about this story. everyone is so fucked up lmao. thanks for updating! :)
pterodactylion chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
KEEEEP GOINGGGG

This story gives me squishinessness.
QuickSilverSand chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
aw, the end of the chapter was cute
allsold chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
chapter 8 AWESOME. As a critique, that's obviously not helpful at all, but the last line was so amazing!
marginal-utility chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
wow loved the last line :) Good work. can't wait for more.
ExPrincesssBrown chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
/quietly fangirls.

I think the next chapter will be my favorite.
mittelan chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
:Q_

Pacer is so sexy at the end, and Abel is so... cute! going towards the comforting scent eh?
SassyGrl chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
Omg! FInally, it's an updat! :D This is one of my fave stories from you; I really look forward to this story. It's awesome what happened in this chappie! It's awesome Eric seems truly not intrstd in Abel so I'm quite confident Abel and Pacer will b 2gether. I was hoping you would reveal why Abel didn't show up to the date wit Pacer. Love this so much! I love your stories and your writing style lots...seriously.

Please update asap!
Jenny chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
I honestly think I just love anything you write.
giacide chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Hmmm Pacer is bringing out the big guns hahaha. Thank you for another great installment featuring my favorite fetish loving boys :). Can't wait for the next chapter!
calamity jane chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Even though I don't agree with Pacer's actions in the end, I can understand his feelings behind it all. Abel can be very frustrating.

Looking forward to what happens between these two next.
marginal-utility chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
good going :)

and plz dont get squeamish about it becoming rapefic-ish or something. This is a psychological sort of story, so its okay to show obsessions etc.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »