Reviews for Stalker
SassyGrl chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Another wonderful chapter from ya; can't really expect anything less hehe. The ending was unexpected... sorta. I wonder why Abel did not come to the date w/ Pacer. I now wonder what in the world will occur next. I bet Pacer got his heart broken. Please post more!
The Original Psycho chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
I completely sympathized with Pacer throughout the whole chapter, and was pretty annoyed at Abel. However Pacer went way too far- he basically raped Abel at the end! I don't really think anything can justify rape.
pixelly chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
omfg. pacerrrr what a crazy fuck. and abel man, he must have known that standing him up would've made him angry! tsk, tsk. scratch that, they're both psycho! haha. abel being forced to stare at eric while getting fucked was so kinky, damn. that was totally rape though, so idk how abel will react towards pacer now.

i loove this story.
prostock69 chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Oh My gawd! This chapter was so freaking hot, so amazing. I loved it! I love where the story is going. Just when things looks like they might be headed to boyfriendhood for Abel and Pacer, Abel has to fuck things up by standing up Pacer. And oh my, when Pacer tore down his Eric wall I gasped! Then I wasn't shocked by what Pacer did and then said to Abel afterwards. His feelings were hurt that Abel is still choosing Eric over him. It'll be interesting to see now that Pacer has dumped Abel, if Abel continues to pursue Eric, or will he now turn his sites on Pacer. I think the latter. I don't think Abel will be able to go too long with his "attention"..lol.

Oh and I laughed my ass off when Pacer ripped the towel off of Eric in the locker room so Abel could see how Eric was lacking down there. Too freaking funny!
QuickSilverSand chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
it was mean of abel to not show up...but it was cruel of pacer to do what he did.
island.rush chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Oh how I love all of your stories. Anyways, this one always gets me cringing a little because I'm not that big of a fan of spanking/BDSM, but still, I love your story regardless. Now then, you should go update all your other stories to make me even happier. :D Especially Leviathan! and really, everything. Please.

You're a brilliant author and simply amazing. Love it!
calamity jane chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
I'm not sure who to feel sorrier for, Abel or Pacer. I feel bad for both of them. Good update, I can't wait to see what happens from here.
SassyGrl chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Enjoyin' this one still! Can't wait to read what'll happen next. I think Pacer's falling for Abel if he hasn't already. Love how he HATES it whenever Abel mentions Eric. Wanted to just inform you that this is "Mint" from AFF that told you to let the anons review. The second "Mint" that just reviewed this story on AFF yesterday (I think) is NOT me... so there are two people who use "Mint" that has reviewed this on AFF, and lettin' ya know that the first review with name "Mint" was me. But I'll keep reviewing this on here on FP. Please update this asap! :D
prostock69 chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Ch. 6: I don't know why but this story makes me so happy! I love Pacer and Abel together! They are so adorable! AND OMG! Pacer is back on the team! I know he did it just because of what Abel said about him being a loser who quit football! This will make things so interesting! Can't wait until the next chapter!
QuickSilverSand chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
abel was so mean to pacer
marginal-utility chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
oooo, he is back! why did he stop playing in the first place?
SassyGrl chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
This is awesome. I think Pacer's showing his possessiveness already... Update soon!
kissedbymidnight chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
I think your doing a great job so far. That spanking was really sexy. I thought so anyway. Opening is fine for me, I think bud may sound weird if used a lot.

Also, I like your main characters so far. I like how Abel makes his stalking a cute characteristic and I like Pacer's laid-back, teasing, kind of kinky personality.

I'd like to get to know more about them and I like how Abel is already switching his focus, even though he doesn't realise it.

Hopefully when Abel finally does realise it he will be happy with Pacer and not just settling.
ExPrincesssBrown chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
...this was the first thing I read when I woke up this morning at 7am. It certainly set my mood for the rest of the day.

I've been worried about Pacer and Abel and how they're gonna deal with the aftermath of his words in the next chapter all day...
calamity jane chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Ooh yeah, nice update with a really smexy sex scene! WTG keep up the great work!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »