Reviews for Violet Eyes
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Mark's a selfish a**h*le. He is so NOT sweet. Not at all.
TheResultOfBoredom chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
I don't know where to begin - this story is one of the best I've read, so far. You're an incredible writer. :D
VERGILthefallen chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
i love the story, or to be more precise, the idea of the story. The plot is well done and quite nice with a very nice twist on the end to give it the darker tone. The epilogue was the best part, giving a little bit of light and sadness on the story.

now though i have to say, you write rather clumsy. There were many times int he stroy where you had an incorrect word used, (auto correct can be a bitch) or where the phrasing was unclear or just clumsy. I like the idea, but you need to try and rethink how you phrase some things.

Also i felt in the early chapters you went a littel nuts with the charecters making their thoughts all over the place. Mark is sad, hateful then sad again at one word. He's happy then hates her at no particulaer trigger.

All in all, i give it a B, maybe a C, the idea is there and you have the groundwork you just need a little rework and some polish
I'm lost in stereo chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
great story! :)
Caitylou16 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
He actually loved her, he did the wrong thing, but he loved her... they were all to late :'(
angkay81 chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Ohhh... i felt so betrayed after reading this! This is just so unfair not a funny joke at all. Please rewrite and give some justice. It went well at first but it all goes downhill and... um just heartbroken. :
blaaank chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
the ending of your story is so sad... :'(

I even cried. But the story is nice
midnightstar0603 chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
WHAT NO? WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS ALREADY FINISHED ! your only on chapter 6 ! Dx but anyway awww finally they kissed its about time ! i feel bad for mark v.v
midnightstar0603 chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
i like both so far haha nice story keep writing i like mark he sounds interesting :]
AzulFire chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
The story is great . . but chapter 3 and 4 are the same thing . . I think you uploaded the wrong one .
alaskae chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Wow I want to learn more about him as well!

To be honest the reason I clicked on the story was because of the title (I wish I had violet eyes, ugh such a dream come true) and I'm really quite interested to see how the story will turn out. And if it's heartwarming, even better! I'm a sucker for romance.

Also wondering what the scar on his cheek is from, ooh can't wait to read more!