Reviews for The Show Must Go On
Hmm. I like it, but I feel like something's missing. :P
breakthehabit chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Eee is my fave.
R. Ficst chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
very complex and tumbly. quite a few typos, but they didn't mess with the flow of the story too much. It might have been helpful to put a linebreak line or something to indicate when the point of view or setting shifted, but I ended up enjoying your writing form as a different kind, and the jumbled-together-ness ended up combining with the large character cast and crazy situations to make it all very real, very present, and very happening. If you get what I'm trying to say with that. The style, taken that way, as intentional, makes me think of something experimental, and reminds me of modernist and post-modernist work in poetics. The disorienting effects might need to be toned down and smoothed out to help the story function better as a whole, but parts of it add to the whirlwind sensation of it all.

nice work.
R. Ficst chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
wow. seriously, geez
himitsugaby chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
I liked it, I was wondering about PM when I started reading, still craving for a bit more but it was a good ending in general :).
Krisel chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Oooh I see some tension between Vada and Nicky. Love your writing style! Keep it up!
Krisel chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Another amazing chapter :) can't wait to see what they come up with the script
Krisel chapter 1 . 1/13/2012