Reviews for Twin Demon Sisters
Madness-Soldier chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Interesting interview segment at the end and an even more so interesting chapter. I have been impressed with this story for a number of reasons and you have just given me another one. You made it an emotional thing that a character was "killed". It wasn't contrived, it was real. I like that. I will definetely be looking out from more for you and as an added thought, I think you are a great writer. Don't let pessimism get in your way of creating wonderful things, okay, JeLLi?
Madness-Soldier chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Another good chapter. However, I have one question. How old are the twins if Shiramohou is a grown man? I was just wondering that. Anywho, not much to say about this chapter aside from I liked it.

Madness-Soldier chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Ah, the plot thickens. I will say it again, the more of this I read, the more impressed I become. It is very simple writing but it is very good and addresses the point you wished to make. In this chapter, the twins began to deviate in personality which I liked because it started to define them.

FYI though, it was not a bad chapter. It served its purpose as a segway into the next part. Remember, not every chapter has to be balls to the wall action. Sometimes, you just have to tell a story :). Anyways, great way to keep the story going and I will be off to read the next chapter.

Madness-Soldier chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Fire and Ice demons...hmmm, I like that. It is almost a subversion of the Red Oni, Blue Oni trope but in an interesting way. I am wondering though, do the twins have different personalities because at the moment they seem to react in the same way to everything. Regardless, this story is very good and you are a very talented writer. I applaud your efforts and I will now be off to read the next chapter.
Madness-Soldier chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I must say, it has been a long time since I have been on this site as consistently as I have in this last week. I stumbled upon this story the other night but did not have the time to start reading it. However, I had some free time at work (because my job is cool like that) and I read it and liked what I saw. It is a nice, succinct intro to the characters Sokilee and Vylanii. While brief, it foreshadows a lot about the twins such as why they are running away and what is so darned (even at this early stage) creepy about them. It was a nice little read and I look forward to the next chapter.

aka

"Rose Commander" Trayce D. King
Sokilee chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
GAH! YOU SO PICKY!

Don't kill off our friend, she's gonna make you go through Ves first :). I'm reviewing, I'm reviewing...Now, this is my review:

Review.
Shadowmark chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Intersting. Looking forward to reading the third.

Funny commentaries by the way.