Reviews for Healer
SilverPaopu from fanfic chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
Omg I absolutely LOVE your story! I really think hat you are doing an excellent job! Please keep up the awesomeular work! :D

SilverPaopu*
WithinWhimsy chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
Hello, not only am I glad you joined the group nn facebook,I am glad to read your work again :)

I do love your characters and your world, and I look forward to reading more (as usual) Well done!
RockyBottomIce chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
Hey there,

I liked this chapter, it didn't seem so much like filler to me. You can't always have constant action, that's not how stories work:)

But I do wonder about one thing. Mira states someplace in the middle of this chapter that she shouldn't disrespect these people and their goddess, but I feel like almost everything she has said is a bit disrespectful. If it had been me, I would have been very insulted by now. So, to me, it seemed like her manners could be given a good look over. Just my opinion. I still enjoyed reading this.
RockyBottomIce chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
I'm reviewing! Good chapter, I liked the suspense of it. :) I know who he is, I'm wondering why she can't tell? Of course, if he's more grown up, lost his boyish looks, then for sure anyone could be forgiven :)

I wonder about when she checks his eyes for inflamation? Checking the eye (looking for color of the membrane, red is good, white is not) actually tells if a person is anemic. I haven't ever heard of checking eyelids for inflamation. I could be wrong though.
RockyBottomIce chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Hey there!

Really like the story so far, you are very prolific :) I like the way you've plotted this story out. If this chapter was 'oneshot', it's a really GOOD one! You don't have as many typos as you think. There are a few run on sentences, some that could be omitted to make cleaner paragraphs while canceling out repetition and enhancing flow, and some sentences could be reworded. But I feel like I'm being too critical. Seriously, this is a really good story. I think, if you wanted to, you could take this story and create a book worthy of publication. It would take a little editing, but nothing we can't help you with! Keep up the good work, you rock :)
RockyBottomIce chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Good chapter, I like the turn you've made with the story. You had one tense change, but it wasn't bad. I really like this story!
RockyBottomIce chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Another great chapter! I really like your name for the two sides of the war, The Metonians, and the Icilians. They're very realistic.
RockyBottomIce chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Good chapter! I like where you've gone with this :) Found a few typos, but they aren't bad at all. I like Mira, she's an interesting little healer.
RockyBottomIce chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wow, I am quite hooked. You have some serious story weaving skills! You came highly reccomended, and I see why!
Warrior of the Word chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
This is an awesome story! I could not stop reading. :) Hahaa, also, you forced me to create an account, because you had anonymous reviews disabled. :(
WithinWhimsy chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Why U no Review? Because I review so much my dear XD But I am still here, following your story, avidly waiting for the next update. Another great chapter, this story is so fast paced! I can’t wait to find out what happens.

P.S Almost cried in the previous chapters – that poor boy.
Ophelia J'adore chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Oh no! D: I really hope that evil woman is lying! I don't want to believe Rowan is dead!

I saw nothing wrong with your chapter lenghts! But the length of this was fine too! While it is shorter, it still keeps my interest :)
WithinWhimsy chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Thought I'd drop by and offer another hello. I'm glad we get some lovely detailed background, now everything has dropped that little bit more into place in my own head :)

The forest people are wonderful, very robin hood. I like that Mira has dropped the shy a little and come out of her skin in the defence of her people and the Elderwoman is simply a fantastic charcter. I hope we get to see more of them in the future.

Well done, thanks for updating so often (XD) and good luck :)

P.S The little bit at the bottom really did make me smile.
Ophelia J'adore chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
I would have stopped to review every single chapter, but I couldn't stop reading! I love the world you have created, and I am fascinated by the people of the forest. They really do make the people of The City seem way more barbaric. I do wonder why the healer told her to go to Icill, since they are the ones who attacked, but I can't wait to continue reading to see how Mira's journey plays out! I still hold out hope that she will be reunited with Rowan!
WithinWhimsy chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Chapter 6 and i'm still hooked :) But what an ending! I need to read more!