Reviews for Death
Technopeasant chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Bravo. Well said.
SkySketcher chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Well, since I read it and you asked nicely, I'll let you borrow my thoughts since I can not allow you to keep them. Anyway, I thought this was remarkable! haha, it's very well written and I am impressed at the depth of equivalent understanding between the subject of fictional and realism value!

This is a one of the quotes I follow when I'm in the mood: Fear is good, it means your sane. Pain is good, it means your alive. I don't know why, but this short piece reminded me of that. Like, pain makes you feel like to the fullest extent. Like death I suppose.

Anyway, this was brilliant! I hope you can write more in the future with equal magnificent detail! Au revoir!
True Talker chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
It is good and quite well written. Basically I want to look forward with my Soul Mate, that I want to stay or more so that I want to take me away and bring me with him wherever he is to be.

Sorry, about that I was joining Deviant Art I was just so amazed by all that I had seen. People are truly creative and I was so impressed, I obviously found myself being especially interested in the art that had green in it.

I also want to tell my Soul Mate that everything that he does is just so exceptionally perfect and he has touched my soul beyond words.