Reviews for Hope
I'm Richtofen Kool 115 chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
love this story and admire your writing! XD you write very well, minor grammar mistakes and typos, but great reads non-the-less! *thumbs up* great job on this story thus far!
MechanicMasquerade chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Gaaah This is a really cute story. I don't know if you've ever heard of Hetalia, but Riley really reminds me of the character America. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Forever your fan-
-TheLastCookieIsMine-
MechanicMasquerade chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Wow, you don't have any reviews so far, and I wonder why. My own story has 6 chapters and one review. I know how frustrating it is.
You're a very skilled writer, I'm hooked on Joseph, trying to imagine what his childhood was like. Riley seems very...hyperactive. It's very cute. It reminds me of the Egoist couple from Junjou Romantica(If you've ever read it)
Please update soon, I just can't get enough, I HAVE to know what happens next!
Constructive critisism: You keep the characters very real, but Rileys discovering of where Joseph lives, and his number, without actually knowing his name, is rather unrealistic.
Riley is very eccentric, bold. Not many would walk up to some random person, demand to know about their life, then basically stalk them and spend the night at their house. I don't mean that in a bad way. It's cute
R.A.Gallagher chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I can honestly say that this story is one of my absolute favorites among the many you are writing. The first chapter especially stuck with me with how emotional it is and just...Gah, so many feels! I love, love, love it! Again, no complaints and I can't wait for more :)
Happy-and-Unseen chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
OH...MY...GOD.

This is one of the most moving things I've read in the past three years, including this one. You have a brilliant way of writing. This story has spoken to my deepest soul and all I can think is how amassing this passage is. Thank you for posting this most wondrous written gems.

-Happy
Avec Plaisir chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I actually love this. The diction is amazing. The flow is great, the structure,the length.

And I love the description of the self loathing. You wrote this very well.