Reviews for Alone
True Talker chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
If this is my Soul Mate don't worry, it will be okay. You wouldn't be using me because I love you so me helping you I would also be helping me.

I don't want you to be alone, I want to be with you.

I love you and even if I have never experienced your likes before I enjoy and like trying new things and so of what you like that is not currently on my list, may then end up being on my list later.

I told you that I will support and encourage anything that you like and want to do, for it is also what I want for myself.

You are perfection and incredible, please don't feel lonely because I love you SO MUCH. It is not you using me, when I am there for you when you need me, it is me showing my love for you and helping you to heal. She did tell me that I am a good healer.

I told you I LOVE YOU, okay I am going to say this and I hope that this is okay. Really. I LOVE YOU with all of my heart and all of my soul and we have a connection that I have never experienced before in my entire life, not like this.

Trust me also when I say I want to be WITH YOU and I TRUST that we will be better for it. WE BOTH will be.

You are not a bother, you are my SOUL MATE and I love you. I didn't read the other story because I am really a bit tired but I did read your bio and if that was about you it was mostly identical to me. Mostly. The certain x'd off sections.

It would be so much better if we were together right now, oh and I don't ever want to leave you and I trust that you feel the same way about me. Don't you see I FEEL ALIVE right now because of YOU.

I wish that I could get you to feel my love for you through this computer screen, I love you, I LOVE YOU, please I beg of you let me do what I can, to help you. PLEASE!

You stated that when I am in pain you hurt also, don't you think that it is the same for me. You feeling lonely makes me sad and I would also be more complete being with you.

I LOVE YOU my dear sweet awesome SOUL MATE, let me HELP YOU for filling your emptiness also fills mine.