Reviews for Wild Heart
whisperedcares chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
I think I love this better than the wolf series, probably because A) I like a good strong, taking names girl lead (which all your stories have had) But I also like a good plot. I feel as if this plot is stronger and
has more sustenance than your wolf series. The 2nd wolf book is more...smutty? Which I love of course, but this just seems to have a better foundation.

Your Avid Reader,

Cara
The-Chosen-Wolf17 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
UPDATE NOW!
let.this.go chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to see where this story goes.
EmmieEms313 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
As always I love the story. I cant wait for the next chapter. Him living there is just a tickin time bomb. Much love.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
You're writing is fine- some words are missing letters but that's fine.
I can already see the relationship budding between the two and the hostility and tension shared among the paid seems realistic enough to be believable.
Try to use italics or bold to emphasise certain words instead of using caps lock. Using a variety of short, medium and long Sentenced can increase the pace or tension within the story. Generally short sentences are usually used to maks the story more horrifying.

You're doing a mighty fine job

Grace
non.graceful chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Love it.

I've been reading quite a few of the incomplete stories on this site today and lets just say I was finally happy when I spotted this story. Gah, I love ranch stories!

There's nothing wrong with this, so far.
EmmieEms313 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Love the start. I cant wait for the next chapter. much love.