Reviews for Dreamscape
JasmineRaven chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This is a great start. I hope you plan to write more. :D
T.L. Chasse chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I hope you write more. I'm a huge Harry Fan. This beginning is intriguing.
True Talker chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is written quite well and The Harry Potter movie series of movies I like and I am WAY behind on them. I have not read the books which I am certain that they are good. I also like the Lord of the Rings series of movies, and I didn't get to finish watching them. Yes, I don't have the books which I'm certain is quite good. Oh! Before I forget, as I like to ramble and since I remember another detail that I wanted to just let you know. When I was younger I would watch the cartoon Pokemon (I liked Pikachu - yeh, I am not certain if I had spelled that correctly).

As per your dream, again I don't want you to feel like you are alone. Because of every reason why I have stated before, I care and etc... to the extreme. If this is My Soul Mate - it is because of what happened to you why you feel this way so much and because of other reasons, and also quite possibly due to things that I don't know about you yet.

So yes, we have a lot of communicating to do. Because I don't ever want to upset you, I don't ever want to hurt you, and I ONLY want to make you feel LOVED, RESPECTED and CHERISHED. Seriously.