Reviews for Yaoi style!
xXFluffyKitsuneXx chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
aw how sweet :3 romeo and juliet crossover x3 love love love it. Yuki is so adorable xO i hope this is continued!. looking forward to it very much :D
xXFluffyKitsuneXx chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
I LOVED THE TWIST WITH THE MOUSE AND RATS :O omg..thats so original...i just loved it Im happy Andy was ok :D now they happy..i love happy stories...although i will never think of cinderella the same again xD and xD well i might attempt my version...but theres no way it will be good at all! xO lol..not good at writing yaoi..but love reading it good story :3
xXFluffyKitsuneXx chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
My bad i reviewed as guest acidently on the last chapter well anywayssssss. D: sad chapter..-le gasp- the irony of both of there parents dying at the same time :O. i enjoyed this chpater none the less
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Skinny dipping xD o0h...i like you already...love it :D i have one suggestion though on your writing style. i got very confused on whos speaking. i suggest a more open style . example:
"Mom I'm home!"
"Good! I want you to meet Geraid and his Two daughters Alexandria and Airdnaxela." His mom said. "They'll be staying with us, because Me and Geraid are getting married!" .
"M-m-married?"Andy's jaw dropped
-end of example-
just so the reader knows whos who. please do not take the suggestion in a bad way. It may just be me but Anyways I LOVED the style and the twist to it :3 very refreshing, good first chapter! got me hooked :3
maronkasukabe chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
*in an emo corner* i would fail at making a re-make on a Cinderella story into a yaoi
Kafuka Megumi chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Nene can u do a yaoi when a person takes a stray cat in to their house and that person already has a dog and the dog falls in love with the cat - ill let u do the rest :) please pick MEEE! XD