Reviews for Mermaid Disease
Sekkan chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I liked it. It was good introduction and well paced, perhaps more character interaction.

I was a little confused however about the mermen/mermaids themselves. I'm not all that familiar with them besides the basic mythology so I assumed these are the kind that stop being mer-people when they leave the water? Do they look different out than non-mermaids out of the water? I'm just not familiar what the norm is for them in modern fiction.
Alice Rosezella chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
I'm a little confused... Okay scratch that I'm very confused can I have a little help understanding what's just happened? :)
Alice Rosezella chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
I wish she never went to the stupid meeting... But then we wouldn't have a story now would we? :)
Mariabelle chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
Oh I see but then why did Vlad say "the one that left" before? :/
Alice Rosezella chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
Haha that sounds good to me :) I wonder what those creepy night walkers are up to?
Alice Rosezella chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
Breeze is my new favorite character! :)
Mariabelle chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
Hi, good chapter but maybe you could have said why Kitty didn't decline? :)
Mariabelle chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
Hey, so far the plot is getting good but I don't think you're being clear on why Daniel left. Just saying maybe you should try to explain it more :) but anyway please update soon :D the ends of the chapters always make the reader anxious to read the next one :)
phantom130 5 chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
Great chapter, I'm looking forward to the next. :)

Please update soon.
phantom130 5 chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Sera is a hero! :D

I feel bad for her though. She's so hurt :/

But the mermaid that healed her seemed really nice :D

I love the cliff hanger ending :)
phantom130 5 chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
Good detail with the shark fight scene :)

The scene with the mermaid ripping her fin out of the shark's mouth sounds painful :/
phantom130 5 chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
It's a longer chapter this time! :D

I'm really starting to like this story now! :P

The characters and just the world in general seem interesting :P
phantom130 5 chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
lol I like how you portray dolphins XD
phantom130 5 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Great chapter! I like that it's longer than usual. Vlad seems like an interesting character :P
phantom130 5 chapter 5 . 3/12/2012