Reviews for Alone With You on New Years
Dark Angel Princess Sarah chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I don't know how many times I've read all of your stories, they never seem to get old! :)
ThatChickMelanie chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
well from A\N from the otherZanstan stories i saw that i was reading them in the wrong direction. Silly me- but now im on the right track! love this story just btw3 (like you didnt already know:D)
Blackblooddoomwolf chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
wow im impressed your one hell of a writer very good
Niamh O'Ruairc chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Awesome! I love how it's not just sex but a peek into a relationship of two very-in-love young men. Great job!
DawnSister chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Read it and enjoyed it. They are so cute together. I guess I'm probably reading in the wrong order but it stood alone anyway.

Are you going to write a story about these two or are they just one shots? Either is good. I like both, but sometimes you meet characters that you want to read more about and this made me want to know more about these two. Just the way that you hint that Zander is just a bit insecure and Tristan seems older, more mature and sure of himself. This is probably evident in your other stories, but it was very evident here, without you actually having to say it out loud.

Thanks for sharing,

DS
AdriannaRomantica chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
That was amazingly cute. A nice, sweet story. A very passionate and lengthy love scene haha, but isn't that a good thing ;)

Thanks for sharing!
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Okay, i wasnt sure if i could reciew through my fanfiction account but...yeah i dont wanna take any chances lol. This was actually...kind of adorable actually. I support gay marriage a little too much...and they're emo guys :3 ive been wanting to read thess stories youre always tweeting about so i was happy you made one of these accounts! And id like to see more by the way...(;