Reviews for Godspeed For A Better Life
BangxDitto chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I loved the apparent anger in thIs piece.

Therapeutic poetry always turns out amazing;

I'd say my favorite bit was the angel wings section.
AuthorNinjaEarth chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
A prime example of saying something so profound in a very profound way. Excellent work, Anna!
Punslinger chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
"...I'm refusing to take a sip of your bombastic drink..." What a neat put-down, with just the right note of scorn. This is a very powerful, poetic affirmation of life in spite of its drawbacks.
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hey! As always brilliant work. ''I believe we should not be afraid of departure'' absolutely true. ''because you think that what has worth is physically touching the stars'' - sometimes people have difficulty grasping what they cannot see, feel, or touch. Which is why faith / trust is always broken. Anyways, I thought you did a really good job writing this. Keep it Up!
Serenity's Human chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Like these lines a lot:

living like a delicate flower doomed to

shrivel up at the first breath of winter frost

or existing like a keg of dynamite always anxious of matches - All very great images.

"my cosmic lattee" - very nice.

Overall:

I really love it. It works as a great short story as well. I will say that it sounds like a conflict also of beliefs without being the main cause of why they are leaving.

If you have time, could you review my story:

s/2988494/1/The_First_Vampire

I know it says 9 chapters but because I couldn't figure out how to do a line break... I ended up breaking the sections into 'chapters' so it's not even that long. I believe one chapter was 2 paragraphs :P

Thanks ahead of time.