Reviews for Academy Life Book 3
Guest chapter 36 . 11/29/2013
Fes i support your story! Congratulations your my Idol! i love ur story so much! kahit bitin man ako sa ending pero masaya parin ako kasi sa lahat na lalaki character na nabasa ko, si nate lng ang gusto ko kasi siya ay iba.. hahaaha at ang story mo din iba! mamimiss ko to sobra! lam mo ito ng first story na na basa ko sa net... :)) believe it or not kaya favorite ko to eh... happy endig for nate and lily! :"))
Guest chapter 36 . 11/29/2013
End? :'((
dimitiman25 chapter 32 . 10/9/2013
Thank u for upload dis new chapter of AL... I like it so much!

I wil read ur other stories on wattpad! _
dimitiman25 chapter 31 . 9/29/2013
When is the new chapter?
dimitiman25 chapter 30 . 9/29/2013
When is the continuation?
Noori chapter 31 . 3/21/2013
Why aren't you finishing the story? :(
Noori chapter 29 . 10/2/2012
looks like every single teenager I know of has become a fan of 'one direction'! :/ But seriously, nice change. It's something different! though your grammar gets me confused several times! Please please make those grammatical changes!
Princess97 chapter 27 . 8/24/2012
UPDATE! Can't leave me on a cliffhanger like that!
Princess97 chapter 26 . 8/5/2012
That makes sense.. but I still go with Lily. I mean, can't people tell each other that they love each other but not become girlfriend and boyfriend?
Princess97 chapter 23 . 6/16/2012
LOVE this chapter! Finally the other side of Travis. I can't form a good picture of Erica. She almost looked like lily in the end there. Do you think you could paint a more specific picture of her the next time she comes up?
Princess97 chapter 17 . 5/14/2012
I'm guessing the "him" is Edwin
Princess97 chapter 16 . 5/7/2012
That was such a heart warming chapter! I love how sweetly he threatened Edwin.
lydies11 chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
i can hardly tell Nate and Lily are together.
Princess97 chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
That was adorable! I didn't expect the competition to come so quickly though
Princess97 chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
Hayley's little date was adorable. I'd love to go to a place like that. Will there be more of Lucas and Clair? I really enjoy their cute awkwardness