Reviews for Of Apples and Wolves
Why-do-I-need-a-username chapter 6 . 4/11
NEXT please!
csorciere chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
What is the stalker I wonder? I imagine that it must be tough for Aiden to hear her thoughts and not be able to be there as quickly as he wants to be. The only question is how will she react to meeting him? Will she assume that he is her stalker? So many questions, so many possibilities.

Keep your chin up and don't give up on this story. I know you said that you are proud that you have gotten this far, and you should be! It's a great start to what promises to be an even greater story. Life does interfere, but I have faith that you can do this. Both Of Apples and Clash are proving to be quite enjoyable.
csorciere chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love the imagery associated with this scene. I hope to find out how he found this infant child was his mate so early...before he even left he hospital. Though I imagine that may be part of the story later on. Great intro! Now on to chapter 2!
josangely.smith chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I enjoy it update soon please :)
Deatherella chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
really love your story! So team Aiden! Good luck and it was really worth waiting! :)
Venetiangrl92 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! i hope that you update soon! i so can't wait for the next one! xoxo
ChristianAngel01 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
ohh whoa I almost forgot bout this story, umm i really like it and i understand ur situation, love the chapter keep up the good work
E. N. Chance chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Save her Aidan! I can't wait for those two to finally meet. I wonder if he'll stay in his wolf form or not?Can't wait for your next update! And, it's okay if you go back and forth with stories, I know I do it, so I understand the urge to want to write 2 amazing story ideas at once. You just want to get the idea out of your mind, and on the screen. I'll definitely read your new werewolf story XD
Rose chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
I love it
Lucia chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I like this!
Love in All Forms chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Great chapter! I am really looking forward to what happens in this story. I can't wait to see more of Aiden. Can't wait till the next update. - Jennifer
Venetiangrl92 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
good chapter. please update soon! xoxo
ChristianAngel01 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Hmm, it is a good chapter, but i understand it is hard to make long chapters, so do ur best
KayleneH chapter 5 . 7/25/2012